Digital Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Camera

I just own a digi cam, 3.2 mega pixels. 16MB memory within. I'm thinking to buy digicam batteries and some extra memory. What type of batteries and how many MB do you recommend? TIA

the highest memory u can afford! 64 is enough though..but if u can afford it then get 128

not too sure about the batteries

Comment

i will say go for 128MB too..
      not sure..what batteries ur camera can take.. cos every camera uses different kind of batteries.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by appleger
        i will say go for 128MB too..
        not sure..what batteries ur camera can take.. cos every camera uses different kind of batteries. </FONT SIZE>
        Yep, meow dear, it depends whether yors uses lithium ion batt or normal AA batts....

I like normal AA batts cos can cart around a lot during hols, no worries about running out of batt...

If yours is lithium ion, then u need to buy back the same thing, no need same brand though.... can get at SIm Lim for like $30 i think.

Comment

definitely get the 128mb if u can. i use the 128mb memory card and love how many photos i can store in it. think we took close to 300 photos on it when we went back to singapore. and that is high quality ones. if u take the lower quality one i think can store up to 1000 photos or more.

not too sure about the batteries though, probably depends on your camera?

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by babyflite
            definitely get the 128mb if u can. i use the 128mb memory card and love how many photos i can store in it. think we took close to 300 photos on it when we went back to singapore. and that is high quality ones. if u take the lower quality one i think can store up to 1000 photos or more.

not too sure about the batteries though, probably depends on your camera? </FONT SIZE>
            Hi Erica,
            What's the mega Pixels is your camera having? TIA

Comment

Oh and one more question gals:

I saw people type something on the photo, e.g. type the e/s name on it. How can they do that? A special software? TIA

Yeah I think I'll buy 128MB since it's not much $ difference between this and 64MB.

Comment

i either use ulead or photoshop..

Comment

u can even use paint...it's very simple actually

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by glenda
                    Hi Erica,
                    What's the mega Pixels is your camera having? TIA </FONT SIZE>
                    i'm using a 5.0 megapixels canon camera. love it!

and u can just use any imaging software to type stuff onto your picture. i myself like to use photoshop.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by babyflite
                      i'm using a 5.0 megapixels canon camera. love it!

and u can just use any imaging software to type stuff onto your picture. i myself like to use photoshop. </FONT SIZE>
                      wow 5.0! must be expensive.

I just bought 128MB for S$ 88 and some digicam rechargable batteries! very exp!!!
                      Photo shop huh?! ok I'll find the software to d/l to my comp.
                      thanks for ur help gals.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by glenda
                        wow 5.0! must be expensive.

I just bought 128MB for S$ 88 and some digicam rechargable batteries! very exp!!!
                        Photo shop huh?! ok I'll find the software to d/l to my comp.
                        thanks for ur help gals. </FONT SIZE>
                        i'm not sure actually. my dad gave it to me for my birthday in 2001. think it cost around S$1800 including a 128Mb memory card. its a bit bulkier than some of those tiny cameras nowadays but i dont mind coz it takes good pictures.

Comment

sky, i thought i quoted the latest list cos i thought apple only asked you question and didn't put her name in.

kellyC, i can pass you the ixus (oldest version, like Nic's) but, you must pass me all your makeup, like what jemay said!
                          hee hee...

the reason why i have 2 is because i find Ixus's battery life too short.
                          after 20-30 shots with flash, the battery is flat.
                          plus my new nikon can take 4cm macro... and i love it because i love to take macro shots of flowers, insects and makeup!

didn't want to sell the ixus 'cos not very worth it.
                          bought it at $900 2-3 years ago, now it's less than $400, i think...
                          unless of cos there's a buyer!
                          Last edited by ; 21-05-2003, 03:11 PM.

Comment

I am looking for a good digicam right now so this thread might just come in handy. Was tempet to but the Casio one cos' I was totally impressed by Feine's pics. Clear images and vivid colours and small too!

Comment

Good thread! Saving up for a personal digital camera so that I don't have to keep using my Sharp hp and my bf's Good reference since u gals can gimme an idea how good the camera is with all your FOTD pics

Comment

Working...
                              X