Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Ambience

Hi!

Any places with nice ambience to recommend ?

A dear friend is visiting from overseas and it's been 1-2yrs since we lasted had a good chat.

I'm looking for some place with quiet and comfortable cozy ambience so that we can chat the meal away...

i just got back to sg for a short holiday, and my friends brought me to this place called spize bistro opposite concourse, thought the ambience was not bad, using candles and very dim lights to light up the place. pretty quiet, and the food was relatively cheap. (12+ for a pasta?)

maybe you could try checking it out, HTHs!

Comment

Are you looking for somewhere romantic? If you are, the first place that came to my mind is Alkaff Mansion.

Comment

Ahhh I got places to recommend!

Fosters English Rose Cafe
        Its at Holland Village...very romantic and cosy. Go for the famous scones from 3-6pm

and i'll second Spizaa at club street too! Actually any restuarants at club street have great ambience...

if you have a higher budget, i'll say any restaurants along Chip Bee Gardens...

Comment

Oh, if you're also looking for a good variety of food, how about Shang's coffee garden? They serve international and seafood, amazingly fresh and really yummy! The alfresco dinning area ia rather cozy and quite romantic if you go on a nice and cool night. Its the food that I go back for though.

Comment

Holland Village has a few good places to laze and chat the day away.
            Breko is a nice place for food and drinks and the Coffee Connosieur too. (funny that they are just side by side! )
            Foster's is also another nice place

Comment

Originally posted by beetree
              Fosters English Rose Cafe
              Its at Holland Village...very romantic and cosy. Go for the famous scones from 3-6pm
              got to agree with this too.

not sure but heard Alkaff Mansion no longer exist? true?

Comment

Originally posted by ibonne
                not sure but heard Alkaff Mansion no longer exist? true?
                Yup

Comment

Thanks for the lovely suggestions ladies.

However, I'm afraid Holland Village is out of the way since I don't drive.

How about somewhere near town and accessible by MRT ?

Comment

try Suntec City's Olio - this is a pretty new cafe/restaurant located near the fountain terrace food court in the basement. and it's ambience is LOVELY. try the warm chocolate tart with tiramisu gelato, or the black and white brownie. droooolllworthy!!

Comment

IndoChine at Wisma Atria is a lovely place. Indoor and outdoor dining areas available. There's a separate pub area with live band if you are in the mood to chill out too. Mid-range prices and excellent food. Recommended!

Comment

Try Senses in Esplanade? It's tuck right at the corner and not alot of people will walk by unless there's a performance.

Comment

Just recalled this place- How about B.Boss? Affordable enough and not-bad ambience to sit and chat the evening away. Its somewhere opposite Plaza Singapura, not sure if there are MRTs that goes there?

Side track a lil, everytime I'm near there, I jus thave to go Baker's Inn(plaza sing) to eat the warm chocolate cake.

Comment

Da Paolo e Judie at Neil St. Lovely Italian food at reasonable prices and great atmosphere. Especially love the yummy lobster pasta.

Comment

goodwood park coffee lounge?

me and my two galpals spent the entire afternoon there yakking away over high tea.

Comment

Working...
                              X