Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jewellery-making!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi Miner,

    If u wanna order from the site, that's fine too. Sharing postage by number is difficult cos a person may order many small charms while another may order fewer but bigger charms, so how do we determine who pay more. Unless, u wanna take a weighing machine to weigh them & calculate based on weight, it is difficult to be fair. However, if everyone orders the same size charms or mostly the same size charms, then we can divide postage by number of charms bought.

    I check with some ebay sellers that a $5.25 postage can contain about 300 small/average size charms, so unless we have alot of pple buying, think we shouldn't exceed the US$5.25 postage. However, I think it's gd to pay for insurance & may to track the item too. This cost should be divided equally among buyers. What do u think?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mrstan
      Hi Miner,

      If u wanna order from the site, that's fine too. Sharing postage by number is difficult cos a person may order many small charms while another may order fewer but bigger charms, so how do we determine who pay more. Unless, u wanna take a weighing machine to weigh them & calculate based on weight, it is difficult to be fair. However, if everyone orders the same size charms or mostly the same size charms, then we can divide postage by number of charms bought.

      I check with some ebay sellers that a $5.25 postage can contain about 300 small/average size charms, so unless we have alot of pple buying, think we shouldn't exceed the US$5.25 postage. However, I think it's gd to pay for insurance & may to track the item too. This cost should be divided equally among buyers. What do u think?
      Hi cotters

      The charm company has informed me that they are experiencing high volume now so it takes at least 1 week for them to pack and quote postage to us, then posting takes 10-14 days. In USA, the businest period is Oct -Dec due to Christmas preparation and sale, I am worried that I will not get my charms on time.

      I need my charms urgently becos I am helping my alumni to raise funds for an overseas exchange programme. We only have first-second week November to raise the money.

      So I am terribly sorry that I can't wait for you guys as what mrstan suggests will delay me another 1-2 weeks. You guys have fun doing the spree...OK? I have to go ahead and buy first.
      I hope you understand my situation.

      In case you are wondering....I am buying treble cleft, and all those relating to musical instruments cos we are a wind orchestra....and the BEST!

      Comment


      • See below.
        Last edited by mrstan; 29-09-2006, 03:42 PM. Reason: Repeated Post

        Comment


        • where can i find acrylic heart shape pendent? any shops or website selling?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lynn99
            Anyone knows where I can get crown charms?
            mix and match

            Comment


            • Originally posted by eey
              THANKS TO miner, GG, and plasticdoll.

              (: plasticdoll, do you know when will the stocks be back? And, how much is it per piece mirror?
              doubt stocks will be back.
              cos it was brought in twice
              hmmm less than $10,cant remember exact amount

              Comment


              • how will the postage be split?

                (i tried PM-ing you but can't)

                Comment


                • mrstan,
                  It's best you go through the spree moderators to start a proper spree as private spree is not encouraged.
                  Also from the many spree threads you'll be able to find "template" of spree terms like exchange rate, refund, distribution, payment etc....
                  Last edited by brumeux; 01-10-2006, 10:32 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Does anyone know where the beads shop in HollandV is located? And do they sell the same sorta stuff like the beads shop in heeren/far east? Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • charms

                      not really my business here..

                      but just noted that the shop at the serangoon central has some new charms from japan.

                      have some airplanes, pixies on mushroom and 3D skulls biting rose, carousel wheel. but usu 1 to 2 pieces per design- they *** bring in much. if anyone needs more special charms.. maybe can check *** place out too??
                      Last edited by meg51; 01-10-2006, 08:02 AM.

                      Comment


                      • meg51, that sounds nice. know how much they cost on average? is it exp? thanks.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Pixash
                          Does anyone know where the beads shop in HollandV is located? And do they sell the same sorta stuff like the beads shop in heeren/far east? Thanks!
                          the shop is located in the holland shoppin centre. at 3rd storey IIRC. there is a pet shop a few units down.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by meg51
                            not really my business here..

                            but just noted that the shop at the serangoon central has some new charms from japan.

                            have some airplanes, pixies on mushroom and 3D skulls biting rose, carousel wheel. but usu 1 to 2 pieces per design- they *** bring in much. if anyone needs more special charms.. maybe can check *** place out too??
                            Where is the exact location?
                            Thanx! Seems really interesting..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by cookie_fairy
                              the shop is located in the holland shoppin centre. at 3rd storey IIRC. there is a pet shop a few units down.
                              cookie_fairy, are you referring to beads @ work or another bead shop? tia!

                              Comment


                              • ambrosial> yup! i only know of one beads shop at holland village and thats [email protected]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X