No announcement yet.

Wedding Photography / Videography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to the BS, the PG will take more than 300 shots but we will only get 300 shots back. Yes, for the whole event till the banquet is over.

For VG not too sure, have to check with them for more as we are unsure of the pricing & what we need to ask & know.

Erm, what are express highlights? Raw video as in no editing at all?

Comment

• taking back 300 prints is quite normal.
      even those not selected to be printed, u should be able to get them back too.

express highlights means they will take those interesting scenes and edit..... like do a montage... put captions, put background music..... make nice nice and u can play it at night during the banquet

raw video is no editing.

Comment

• Thanks efai for the detailed explanation. VG including montage, does that refer to express highlights?

Comment

• yes, that would usually mean express highlights

just need to check if they can get it done by the banquet at night or it's given to you after the wedding

Comment

• Thanks efai, will check with them again. At least I know the price is reasonable.

Comment

• Originally posted by cherrycola
              We engaged Jim Liaw Photography from KL, and they did our full day: morning shoot from 9 - 11.30, tea ceremony, solemnisation, wedding dinner which ended abt 11 pm. Jim and his wife Ning shoot everything personally, so that's two photogs instead of one photog + one assistant.

I've yet to receive all the photos but I uploaded some highlights from the morning photoshoot here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...3&l=551b58c25c

This couple travels the world shooting couples in Melbourne, Paris, and so on... and even after paying their overseas surcharge and travel costs, they cost less than Singapore's top-tier photographers. Their website FYI: http://www.jimliaw.com
              Hi cherrycola,

I cant view the FB pics but I went to their official website. Looks gd! How much did u pay for a whole day's photography svc by jimliaw? What's included in your package? Also, how did u contact them (via email or phone calls)?

How much did u pay for their travel costs etc? Nid to pay for hotel?

Thanks in adv for answerin all of my qnss! Hee.. can email to [email protected]?

Comment

• We paid last yr's pricing because we booked last year, best if you email them directly for quotes. Yes you do needs to pay for the hotel and there is a travel surcharge of around RM 1,500.

Comment

• Originally posted by cherrycola View Post
                  We paid last yr's pricing because we booked last year, best if you email them directly for quotes. Yes you do needs to pay for the hotel and there is a travel surcharge of around RM 1,500.
                  Oh last yr's pricing? There's a diff? Hmm can u let me *** wats e total cost for urs? So at least I can have a rough gauge..

Comment

• I've already said earlier it would be better if you email them directly for quotes. I try not to discuss pricings from vendors I have a good relationship with because I know they would prefer not to have their pricings shared indiscriminately. Seriously, it takes the same amount of time to drop them an email as it does to write a post here

Comment

• if anyone is interested in looking for a photographer/videographer. highly recommend darren tan. he shot my ROM, i think a few of you PM-ed me to ask about him but at that point in time, he wasnt too certain on his plans after graduation. currrently he's freelancing and i think he shoots videos for 39east, in addition to a few other companies. you might want to contact him directly if you like his works. website here: http://www.darrentanphotography.com/

Comment

• Agree~~~~~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by cherrycola View Post
                          Seriously, it takes the same amount of time to drop them an email as it does to write a post here
                          I CANT agree more!
                          There is this certain forum, with alot alot people dropping their email all OVER the place, asking people to email them more details

do they really expect ppl to spoonfeed them information? Why cant they email the vendor directly? *puzzled*

Comment

• Originally posted by duckiee View Post
                            if anyone is interested in looking for a photographer/videographer. highly recommend darren tan. he shot my ROM, i think a few of you PM-ed me to ask about him but at that point in time, he wasnt too certain on his plans after graduation. currrently he's freelancing and i think he shoots videos for 39east, in addition to a few other companies. you might want to contact him directly if you like his works. website here: http://www.darrentanphotography.com/
                            thank you for the review website!

Comment

• haven done any research on videographer yet. i'm setting aside $1.2 to 1.4k for a videographer, its that enough??

my photographer recommended me someone, but that's way out of my budget. $250/hr =.="

Comment

• kiss_me...how many hours of videograpy are u looking at?

Comment

Working...
                                X