Clubbing Pubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clubbing Pubs

I'm thinking of going pubbing with my gal friends, but don't know where to go. Any nice pubs to recommend? Preferably around orchard areas/town with nice music. thAnks..... Have anyone been to the rougeclub at peranakan place(orchard there i think)? ANybody know where it's? This pub's newly opened, can't find much information from their webby. thAnks.... I saw in some mag, the rougeclub looks really cozy and nice to chill out.... lotsa cushions and nice decor.....

i like embargo..

Comment

I heard New Asian bar is reallu good, havent been there though

Comment

Wala at holland V!! Nice chill out place with a GrrEEeAAaT Band! They play on tues, friday and sunday nights. But.. gotta go at 8 to be able to get upstairs...

Comment

Originally posted by redpetal
          great ambience, but i don't fancy the music. prefer something more mellow and jazzy myself. the view's amazing though. get a seat by the window if you're not afraid of heights and be wowed!

Comment

My bf and me like Harry's at Boat Quay. It's one of the more popular pubs around but it would be good if you have a taste for Jazz music

Haven't really been into the new pubbing scene so this thread would be one for me to look out !

Edited : typed the wrong area!! It should be BOAT quay. I typed Clarke quay instead! silly me!

Comment

Originally posted by redpetal
              New Asia Bar to be exact.. been there.. quite cool.. probably next outing could be there?! hehe.. but quite alot of foreigners i guess.. i just like to stare into the buildings and the street lights thousands of km? away.. haha.. singapore not that big.. km only.. minus point is that we couldn't enjoy our special little room like we did today..

Comment

Originally posted by go66ess
                Wala at holland V!! Nice chill out place with a GrrEEeAAaT Band! They play on tues, friday and sunday nights. But.. gotta go at 8 to be able to get upstairs...
                I second Wala wala, not really to chill out and talk but they have awesome music!!! If you like Dave Matthews band, train, five for fighting, lifehouse, you know that genre, you'd love them My friend's pal is playing and he rocks!
                It has been a while since I was last there, but I heard that friday is the best night to go!

Comment

this may sound insane but is there any pub that is non-smoking??

Comment

you might want to go to a lounge instead.

Comment

Lounge? sounds great too. Any to recommend? thAnks...
                      Last edited by Glossie; 11-10-2004, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Perhaps IndoChine - Aquadisiac? Nice ambience, great live band, fantastic customer service, cute "ang mo" manager. What else can you ask for?

Comment

are you refering to the indochine at wisma? how is the atmosphere like and is it expensive?

Comment

Yeah, its at Wisma Atria. The atmosphere is pretty classy and romantic. Totally relaxing and amazing. Nice lights and deco: 20-metre long aquarium.

There's no cover charge. Cocktails are ard 15 bucks. A fantastic place to chill out with friends~
                            Last edited by Glossie; 11-10-2004, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Hip Hop Clubs?

Hiya Gals,

Posting this Q on behalf of a fren. Anyone has an idea if there's any good hip hop clubs around? My fren just went to Bangkok and she's fallen in love with their songs (*grumbles*last time tell her nice she dun believe, now den wanna go). I know Phuture has Hip Hop theme on Fri, but I reckon the crowd there is abit too extreme (check out and you'll know what I mean). TIA!!

Comment

Working...
                              X