Pets For Adoption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pets For Adoption

have a 3 mth old white bunny up for adoption.
    Shes friendly, playful and very adorable.
    Pink ears, pink nose, black eyes and really soft
    white fur.
    I hope to locate a new home for her soon cos I
    cant commit the time I used to since Im working now.
    if you'd like pls email me at [email protected]
    cya
    oh her name is L.B.F.F

Pets For Adoption

Scaredy cat is a 3 year old adult, neutered male cat, ginger colour with white chest, white stomach and white paws, in need of a home. He lived in constant fear of other cats bullying him, his refuge is running up to the roof and living there.
    At times Scaredy cat refused to come down the roof whenever he saw the other cats below -- he rather go hungry for days, rather than getting hurt from cat fights with them.
    Please give this poor cat safety of a home sweet home.

Those interested in adopting, please email at [email protected]

if u need the pic, pm me n i will pm u the link!

Comment

hey, why you not adopt him? At my block, there are few stray cats.. Sigh, recently, I saw one of them, dead on car park when I was on my way to home. Bless his/her soul.

Comment

i m helping someone to post this. i can't adopt a cat. i have a dog at home. n 3 small robos.

furthermore, my mum is dead against cat.

Comment

Oh i see.. Hopefully, that cat would be adopted asap.

Comment

Pets For Adoption

Hi, I am fostering this rescued cat temporarily and hope to find a home for her.

Jackie is about 15 months old, medium-sized female, sterilised, a bit shy at first but very sweet and affectionate when she warms up. She takes naps with me and sometimes gives me a massage by kneading. She's not fussy about food, is litter-box trained, does not scratch, well-behaved and generally independent.

Please drop me a msg here or PM me if you can provide a warm, loving home for Jackie. Thanks!

Comment

You can try post it on here ..
              http://www.pets.com.sg

http://www.pets.com.sg/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Comment

Hi Wennduku, thanks for the reference.

Will do so.

polo

Comment

One Female Rottweiler For Adoption

ONE FEMALE ROTTWEILER + MIXED BREED FOR ADOPTION. LESS THAN A YEAR OLD. PLAYFUL AND ACTIVE. SERIOUS ADOPTERS, PLEASE SMS/CALL MRS CHOW 98736006 OR MS HO 97679495

Comment

Pets For Adoption

?
                    Hi,
                    I have the Yorkie poo for sale she is so caring and playful and she is also use to kids.
                    She have been dewormed and also register for AKC,well i am looking to adopt her to a very caring and wonderful home where she can get all love and caring she deserve in life.
                    If you are willing to adopt her you can contact me on [email protected] with your full shipping address and your contact phone number.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS OF THE YORKIE POO PUP

Country of Origin: United State

Size: Shoulder height: Weight is: 2 - 3 kg (4.5 - 6.5 lbs).

Coat: Consists of very long, silky hair. The color is golden-brown wtih steel-grey.

Character: Yorkshire Terriers become very attached to their families. They are lively, intelligent and bark when they sense danger.

Temperament: This dog is tolerant of children, provided that they respect its territory. It can be a bit too brave occasionally when dealing with larger dogs but gets along fine with cats and other household pets.

Care: Intensive brushing and combing of the coat is required on a daily basis. If this is too time-consuming, the coat should be trimmed professionally. The hair is kept out of the eyes by a rubber band or a bow. The ears must be checked and loose hairs must be removed from ear passages.

Training: If training is consistent, this breed will learn quickly.

Activity: The exercise needs of this dog are uncomplicated. It will adapt itself to the activity level of your family.

Comment

Pets For Adoption

Kitten was found last friday in a red plastic bag and thrown over a fence.

Poor thing.

I have been taking care of it since. ( but can't afford to keep one more as I already have 2 dogs)

Looking for a good home to go to.

Cute as a button.

Estimated to be about 3wks old.

Do pm me if interested.

Ps; Please only serious owners! (its a lifetime commitment)

Attached Files

Comment

the kitten looks so cute! hope it finds a good home soon... too bad i cant adopt it as i have a hamster...

Comment

The kitten is soooo sweet! How can anone bear to do that to such a sweet baby?

Unfortunately I'm gonna help foster another dog this weekend (I already have one dog at home but he's the sweet darling towards other animals) so I can't take the poor baby in..

But pls don't turn the poor baby in to SPCA, I'll be so worried the'll put it down.. Mabe you can contact the cat welfare association? Prays that it finds a good home soon...

Comment

Originally posted by blackenrose
                            Kitten was found last friday in a red plastic bag and thrown over a fence.

Poor thing.

I have been taking care of it since. ( but can't afford to keep one more as I already have 2 dogs)

Looking for a good home to go to.

Cute as a button.

Estimated to be about 3wks old.

Do pm me if interested.

Ps; Please only serious owners! (its a lifetime commitment)

oops sorry i forget to add my email.

Do email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks

Comment

thrown in a plastic bag??

what u mean?

someone abused it??? sick!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X