Pets For Adoption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bone View Post
    Anyone interested to adopt a kitten? Found a kitten on a busy road (industrial area) today and did not wish to leave it there but could not find the mummy...

Can't take care of it...

Interested, please sms 81834248.

Thanks.
    You shouldnt even pick it. When the kitten is still young, the mum has her own way to find her kittens. they can smell and "meow" all the way even from very far. My mum used to tell me stories like they have too many kittens in the kampong and they'll send the kittens to the next kampong by lorry, after 3days to a week, the mum came back with all the kittens. and I will be surprised if the kitten you have now is not crying for mum all the time. In short, the mum can find their young and the kitten this small should be best leave with the cat. but maybe you shouldnt put it back to the busy road.. lolz. just the industrial area should do. =)

Just my 2cent worth.

Comment

Originally posted by bone View Post
      Anyone interested to adopt a kitten? Found a kitten on a busy road (industrial area) today and did not wish to leave it there but could not find the mummy...

Can't take care of it...

Interested, please sms 81834248.

Thanks.
      I suggest that you try sending the kitten over to SPCA where proper care can be given.

Comment

Please don't send it to SPCA - that's where they euthanise animals!!! Please contact the Cat Welfare Society of Singapore!

www.catwelfare.org

Comment

For Adoption: Two-month-old male Syrian hamster

I have a two-month-old male Syrian hamster for adoption. Black and white colour (black head, white body, black hindquarters). Short haired.

Self-collect at Redhill area with your own suitable transport unit.

Serious adopters, please reply to this post. Do not PM me, I have not enabled this function.

Hope to give him away ASAP as I have too many hamsters...

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatemousse View Post
            I suggest that you try sending the kitten over to SPCA where proper care can be given.
            No SPCA. They will put the kitten down.

Comment

For Adoption: Two-month-old male Syrian hamster

Originally posted by beloved View Post
              I have a two-month-old male Syrian hamster for adoption. Black and white colour (black head, white body, black hindquarters). Short haired.

Self-collect at Redhill area with your own suitable transport unit.

Serious adopters, please reply to this post. Do not PM me, I have not enabled this function.

Hope to give him away ASAP as I have too many hamsters...
              Hamster has been adopted on Tuesday 5 May. Thank you for your interest.

Comment

1 year plus male Lion Head Bunny for Adoption

I hv the above for adoption. Comes with cage, drinking bottle, potty, hay box and pallet bowl. Bunny is toilet trained.

My friend who relocated to Dubai passed the bunny to me.

Interested person must be committed and preferably hv prior experience in looking after pets. PM me.

Comment

Puppies for Adoption - urgent

Hi all,

Anyone Keen to adopt puppies - local cross breed,
                  total of 8 for adoption, about a few days old.
                  they will be put to sleep by 4pm today if nobody wants them.
                  Pls contact Yufen @ 96810914, pls help to to seek owners.

P.S: i received this SMS from my friend. - dada love
                  Pls help post in any other forums if you all know any, thanks!
                  Last edited by Dada_Love; 17-06-2008, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Oh My God!

Can the dog owner wait for a while? As its not easy to find potential owners.
                    I will help to pass the word around

Comment

• ahhhhhh..why so fast!!! cant wait???

Comment

• what breed? and why so urgent?

Comment

• hmmm i dont know, i just received this sms from my doggie's groomer, she got that sms from someone else. i tried calling this nbr too, but no answer.

now i am wondering if it is a prank. i just felt that if puppies are going to be put to sleep, its very very very sad.

Comment

• could be a prank. I remember months ago a similiar sms was being circulated. Turn out to be a pet shop's gimick.

Comment

• Huh...thats so mean!!

Comment

• puppies for VERY URGENT adoption (neighbours have complained, AVA etc) ....read more here: http://www.doggiesite.com/phpBB2/vie...58164&start=15

pls help! (im not the thread owner)...pls contact at the above website...

Comment

Working...
                                X