Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part Time Cleaning Maid Reccomendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Time Cleaning Maid Reccomendations?

Hi all

I just sacked my PT maid this morning. She was supposed to come over this morning but I guess she had a hangover from the new year celebration.

I was kind to her enough to ask her when she could make it for the next cleaning session and she replied she wasnt sure.

I was sick of always being accomodating to her schedule (we move our activities around her weekly cleaning sessions) and this is her 3rd time she missed it.

Any mommies out there can share their PT maid contacts? I am desperate now as I got a huge pile of ironing now...dustballs are rolling about ... Reason? She missed the session for the Christmas week too...

HELP!

Where do you stay? I stay in the east and my PT maid comes on tuesdays. She lives nearby and ride her bicycle over. She prefers to work at places nearby which is better for her too.

Comment

hi, may I 'ride' on this enquiry too ?

hi destiny, can give me the contact ? I stay at tampines.
      I'm also in need of a p/t maid too ... thanks

Comment

i was desperate and i did a search online with NTUC and signed up with an agency... recommendation fees is $98 but I will get to pay the pt maid $10 per hour. They will change the maid if i am not satisfied... The agency is called firstcare and my first session is this sat. Wish me luck!

Comment

Me too! I'm looking for a part-time maid. Staying in the West.

taya_my >> have the NTUC link?

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay

hi, her no is 91796675. Pei pei.

Comment

Mine is very good too and she stays around West Coast area. Her name is Aihua, HP: 96789373. She charges slightly more ($12 an hour) but she's very meticulous, independent and thorough in her work. A little slow though but we are very satisfied because we need not worry or give her any instructions at all. Maybe busy during this pre CNY period but you can try calling her.

Comment

Originally posted by destiny
                Where do you stay? I stay in the east and my PT maid comes on tuesdays. She lives nearby and ride her bicycle over. She prefers to work at places nearby which is better for her too.
                how much does she charge?
                TIA

Comment

i currently have this part time maid my mom hired whom i cant stand totally. she always mess up my stuff, to leave evidence to my mom that she cleaned those things before and shes doing her work.

that day she used this very wet cloth to wipe my wooden puzzle frame then few days later, i found fungus growing on them. godddd. and she throws everything that gets in her way ON MY BED. once, i found my very wet towel on my bed, and have to change the bed sheet when i got home! cant stand her.

i know my mom always pay for 35bucks for 5-6 hrs of work. dont know if that is the market price. i also want to find another part time maid, im staying around bishan around.

Comment

I have used this PT maid for 3 years... Work wise, she have been slacking slightly, which I do not mind...

However attitude wise, she is getting bad... Supposedly to come and clean our house on CNY eve, wait till 3pm, then she informed she cannot come... I have to mass clean my place within 3 hours to make it neat!

So, if anyone have any PT who is willing to service Bishan area, do let me know.

Comment

May I know her charges and what does she do each time when she goes to your place?

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay

Hi Destiny, may I know her charges and what does she do each time when she goes to your place?

Comment

normally what do PT maid do besides cleaning the house and how many hours do u hire them for?

Comment

I'm looking for part time as well.. But not weekly.. is once a month.. Just need her to clean two toilets and kitchen floor. I'm staying in serangoon. If you have any good maid to recommend, kindly let me know.. thanks

Comment

I have a good part time maid that comes to my place every weekend.

Charges $45 for 4 hours. clean, mop, wash. iron!

Comment

Working...
                              X