Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part Time Cleaning Maid Reccomendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, anyone can recommend a good cleaning service company for spring cleaning? And has anyone tried cleanhouse effect? Are they good? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joanne_Lee View Post
      I got the part-time maid through this forum. She is Ah Juan , PRC. I like the floor after she cleaned. It can last for a week. The last maid also from PRC, I still need to clean 3 days after she cleaned. Her rate is $10/hr . Think she quite popular too, I recommended to my friend, my friend quite happy with her work. I like Ah Juan BTW, she is looking for Tampines area , anyone interested pls call her hp 98903477
      Hi Joanne, I tried Ah Juan twice and agreed she's good
      However, she charged me $15/hr for condo, $12/hr for flat, min 4hrs per week. Is she still working for you at $10/hr?

Comment

• Originally posted by celinequek View Post
        However, she charged me $15/hr for condo, $12/hr for flat, min 4hrs per week. Is she still working for you at $10/hr?
        I don't know about Ah Juan. (assuming she's the same one) I also got her courtesy of a nice Cotter. She only came once and really cleaned up the house, even in hard to reach places that NONE of my other weekend maids ever touched.

However, during the whole time, she told me she was only interested in doing the West because she moved to Bukit Panjang. She also openly admitted that she flakes off on people, not answering their calls and eve changing HPs to avoid them. She only came once and then pushed me to her friend, who was horrible at cleaning.

Comment

• Looking for Part Time Cleaner (West)

I am desperately looking for a part time cleaner.
          I stay in the West.
          Any recommendations???
          Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by celinequek View Post
            She charged me $10 but keep mentioning that she will usually charge $5 for transport. I hv stop using her service cause she waste water and detergent. I agree that she is super good in her job but $$$ also matter to me. Now still looking for one. BTW, she charge my colleague who at Tanglin Regency also $10.00

Comment

• Any recommendations for one in the east? Only need them once a week as my mom travels frequently and no one is around to do the housework when she's gone... looking for price range $10-$13/hr

Comment

• hi babe, try www.simplyclean.com.sg. i use them for spring cleanin servces, and have been using them for years aredi. monthly cleaning is cheaper, and within your range i believe. good luck!

Comment

• My p/t maid is very good, very flexible in terms of work attitude and can-do attitude!

Only gripes about her is that she likes to ask me alot of personal questions. In fact, it seems that once you get chatty with them, (I experienced this with another maid too) they start to ask alot about my personal life. Anyway since they are working in my home, they can already see for themselves and still like to ask even more!

Comment

• Oops... forgot my contact... my email : [email protected].... Thanks a million...

Comment

• i am looking for a part-time cleaner in jurong west. Anyone has anyone to recommend. Thanks alot.

Comment

• hi, do u by any chance still have this aunty contact as i need a part-time maid and i am staying in jurong west. thanks alot!

Comment

• Originally posted by AngelBB
                          Hmm... I tried calling a PT maid, but she was fully booked and recommended me to her friend Ah May. So far so good for the past 2 mths. $10/hr for min 4hr. She stays North, but she comes to the East (where I stay) on Thurs.

PM me if you want contacts!
                          Hi AngelBB,

Can you please share Ah May's contact with me? My email is [email protected]
                          Thanks in advance! n sorry I couldn't figure out how to do pm...

Comment

• hi did you find alreay someone to help you out for your household chores? if not i highly recommend my currently part-time maid, she's been working for me 3yrs. honest,hardworking,able to work independently,,,she's staying around bukit batok

Comment

• [QUOTE=roseann;2700366]
                              Originally posted by celinechow
                              Hi Roseann,
                              Is your partime maid willing to do Jurong east as well? Can provide me with more details? Can sms me at 96726970. Thanks![
                              hi, i've pass your number to her already, you can ask her more details, thanks a lot

Comment

• [QUOTE=roseann;2700387]
                                Originally posted by roseann
                                hi, i've pass your number to her already, you can ask her more details, thanks a lot
                                Thanks Roseann!

Comment

Working...
                                X