All about Relationships, SO, BF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All about Relationships, SO, BF

Hi girl, yeah I know too.. Got to change that habit hehe. I can do it! But for now, friends are more important.

sunkist! Introduce friends to me can? Lol, kidding... But it is truly hard to find a guy who won't look at another girl, hope you and your girlfriend treasure each other and wish you guys happiness! At least other people have happiness...
    brumeux
    Cozy Star
    Last edited by brumeux; 26-09-2006, 10:15 AM.

ok. i officially break up with my boyfriend as of today. he told me to fuk off and don't ever call him again. and he said i was a nuisance

Comment

Dont feel so sad, such a guy doesnt worth your tears

Comment

Yes.. he is not worth it..
        i think all guys will look at other girls.. just that some look in a more subtle way... i can accept that..

Comment

not when he keeps comparing u with his ex gf and his female friends...

Comment

I have learnt that guys (especially if he's your bf) who constantly tease, put down and complain about your (perceived) short-comings in front of you are not good enough for you! I had put up with this kind of mental abuse (when he lords over you and constantly puts you down, and then after that makes light of it and say he loves you) for many years... Worse if he can't say when or what plans he has for your future together, keep saying the future's unpredictable and all that crap... This kind of people is just plain selfish...

I am so much happier now that I've found someone who appreciates me for who I am, and who doesn not put me down so as to make himself feel superior...

Comment

Lynn99, what you said above "I have learnt that guys (especially if he's your bf) who constantly tease, put down and complain about your (perceived) short-comings in front of you are not good enough for you! I had put up with this kind of mental abuse (when he lords over you and constantly puts you down, and then after that makes light of it and say he loves you) for many years... Worse if he can't say when or what plans he has for your future together, keep saying the future's unpredictable and all that crap... This kind of people is just plain selfish..." is very true!

Guys who do not know how to appreciate girls should just f*ck off! Geeko, I think it's a blessing in dsguise for you to get rid of such a guy. I know it hurts when a relationship ends and how hard it is to forget someone you have feelings for and to pick yourself up and start all over again, but when your relationship has come to a point of no return, it's best to end it once and for all, nothing you say will change anything. That's how hard a guy's heart is, once they have decided to break up wth you, nothing you do or say will move them. Sigh. You should take this time to indulge in yourself, go pamper yourself with all the clothes or makeup you like! After suffering his mental abuse, you NEED this treat for yourself!

Comment

like today i was pissed...although he never say anything about his ex and female friends but i told him to go and screw his female friends..since they are so good lar! and then he got pissed off with me for insulting his female friends...and told me to fuk off

Comment

Geeko, cheer up!! He doesnt deserve u at all. I hate being compared to other women which was why my past r/l didnt work out. Your ex really sounds like my ex. My ex also used to use vulgarities on me towards the end of our r/l. I was swearing all the time too to get even. My new bf manages to curb this bad habit of mine. Im sure you'll find a nice guy who treats you well when u go out and work.

Anyway, i really detest guys who like to compare their gfs with their exes OPENLY. Cant they be more sensitive about such things? Since they know their gfs dont like it, then why keep doing it?
                  which is why i only go for caring, senstitive and loving guys nowadays instead of those so-called "confident" powerful-looking men.

And pinkiestarlet, im in a LDR too. But we're managing rather okay. though he also cant give me a definite answer as to whether he'll eventually come back to sgp. No one likes to wait indefinitely including myself. He did ask me to go over to stay with him if he does eventually settle down in OZ but i cant give him an ans too. Your bf might think tt he doesnt wanna tie u down or he might think tt it's easier for him to just find someone else in US. I think communication is the key issue here. Just trash things out and talk it over. Even if u decide to break up with him, im sure you need some kinda understanding as to why 5 yrs of waiting has gone invain. Like does he still love u? If you both really love each other, then maybe you could give each other some time to earn some money so he can afford to send you over. Why hasnt he think of other solutions? It's alright if he doesnt wanna come back but i think you have the right to know why he isnt including you in his future plans.

Right now, i dont even know if my bf and I will eventually be together but all i know is that i do still love him v much and likewise for him. hence, we will continue our r/l. We're really honest with each other and communication is really impt in an LDR cos when you cant see each other, all you can do is to communicate your feelings to the other party and let the other party understands how you feel. Hope you will have a good talk with him when you eventually calm down.
                  limme
                  Cozy Star
                  Last edited by limme; 22-02-2006, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Hi All,

Greatly appreciated if you could provide some advice.

Well story goes like this. I believe that both my boss and I like each other. However, due to same co. and dept, even though he have dropped some hints here & there, but due to fear of office gossip, I hae always tried to act neutral.

However, now that I have left the co, there isn't any more reaction/response from him unlike in the past.

Shldn't it be easier for him to pursue further since now there isn't any conflict of interest at all. Really want to find out from him but *** can't bring myself to ask him straight. Any advice?? Some of my friends suggested to move forward as they feel that he's just not into me anymore.

Comment

Yes my dear girl... it's quite obvious that your boss is not as into you as you thought... it's difficult to understand but i feel you really should talk to him. you never know if you don't try. and if he refuse to admit, then i guess you should move on....

Comment

GF who sleep with your ex-bf

I think if our gf sleep with our current bf, it is a no no thingie. But what about gf who sleep with your ex-bf or even approach your ex-bf? Will you accept that?

I think for me it will be base on a case to case basis. If I have a difficult break out with my ex and if he is the one who initial the break out and it is not my wish to do so then I know that definitely I still have feeling for this ex. So if my gf do so, it is not acceptable especially if she know how much I have been thu or my feeling is still there for this guy.

But if the break out is agreed by both parties and I am happily attached, may be that is not too hurting. But still, some of my friends told me they still mind.

Comment

Dear Wanda, I think once people decide to break up with their bf/gf, they should not be bothered with what their ex does, at least that's how I feel. I will only break up with my bf if our relationship has deteriorated to an extent that being together will only hurt the both of us, so once I break up with him, what he does is no more my business. Whether he sleeps with my friend or not, it's their business, I'm in no position to control him or make any comments.

limme, both of us had a good talk yesterday. He flew all the way down to SG for me And I was very deeply touched, I didn't expect him to do that for me! He don't have the habitof expressing his love for people, I only heard him say "I love you" once in our 5 year relationship and he always seem so nonchalent towards me so all the while I was very insecure. But what he did yesterday made me so happy that I cried when I saw him

I think all the while what we lack is communication and we took each toher for granted too much, so yesterday we poured out our soul to each other and I scolded him for always not including me in anything he do, and not telling me what is on his mind. He apologised and admitted he didn't know that was so important to me. He then told me I was in the wrong too, I never once took the initiative to express my concern for him, I just took it for granted that he will know, so in a way, I did to him what he has been doing to me, which is so ironic

In the end, we decided to break up. We both knew that if we continue our relationship it's not gonna bring us anywhere, we would just be going round in circles and in the end we will still break up, so why not break up now when we still can be good friends rather than later. It's a bit sad and a pity but I'm actually happy cos I finally know how he had felt towards me though we broke up and finally we solve our problem. Surprisingly, I feel much "lighter" too

Flowers for all you sweeties for offering me advice Thanks!!!

Comment

wow pinkiestarlet, glad to hear u had some kinda closure with him. And he's real nice to fly down all the way for this. Hope you find your true love soon!

Comment

Thanks limme, if he had done it like one or 2 years ago I would have probably fall head over heels with him again, but too bad *shrugs* At least we are still friends, that's what I keep reminding myself .

Comment

Working...
                              X