Looking for travel buddies/partners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whitequeeniie: following tour?
    try the natas fair for great travel deal! anyone keen?

Comment

• Originally posted by kimberchin View Post
      Anyway wanna make use of jetstar and travel to taiwan together? I am looking for company either to go in may or june. my friends are not free.
      i want to go TW in May too by jetstar but my frns all have budget constraints/cant take so much leave.

but isnt it weird to travel with a stranger..?

Comment

• hey dear, i have booked in june 10-16th. There are 5 of us altogther, but another 3 intend to join us to tour together. So if u want to come along, sure.

I am looking for people to travel to bangkok in may! u wanna go to bangkok instead?

Comment

• miss_purpley, blueroses: that's great. will cruise are you all interested in? i will have to look through the papers again tonight to see which is the cheapest agent. Oh yeah, i think the NATAs promotions are only valid till 4 March. So would you be free to meet up and book together soon?

does anyone know if Star Cruises requires you to pay for your meals when on board if you take the cheapest cabin available? thanks.

Anyone else is welcome to join in!

Comment

• for starcruises... they do provide food at level 12 (buffet) and level 6 (chinese and western restaurant).. the rest of the restaurant/cafe need to pay..

Comment

• Originally posted by miss_purpley View Post
              Hi,
              any cotters interested to go for a cruise vacation(3d2n) during May? Pls feel free to PM me.
              quite interested, how much is it??

Comment

• Hi cotters,
                i didn't quite expect an overwhelming respond frm here.
                Anfield, I wouldn't be able to book by 4mar as I am having test recently. Sorry if that dampen ur holiday mood. I haf a friend that will be joining ** and we are considering to book the tour ard apr(early or mid) before our exams. I would like to get on board before the school holidays start and after our exams(ending ard 1 week of may).
                We can work out something fun probably if there are more ppl

Comment

• it's ok, miss_purpley. hmm, finances are quite tight for me too suddenly so i'm unsure whether i can commit now before knowing the full price as yet. i will look up the prices as soon as i can but i haven had time to do so.

i dont mind booking in april. the best trip timing for me would be early May or late May.

Comment

• I nd travel to TW on 20-24May.
                    Looking for cheaper tix.

Anyone or couple tking SQ same period?
                    SQ promo 2 to go = $1228
                    means $614 per pax

3rd pax onwards: $616

TIA!

Comment

• Anyone up for turkey? 23f here, prefer to travel w females too. tour packages would be good but F&E also ok... hoping to go second half of the year. anyone keen pls pm me !

Comment

• Originally posted by ice_mic View Post
                        me also wanna return prayer and at the same time do some shopping.. intend to go like feb or mar.. but no one wanna go..
                        i also wanna return prayer and do some shopping, but too busy during these period. only able to travel to bkk after May. =)

Comment

• Originally posted by poison07 View Post
                          i also wanna return prayer and do some shopping, but too busy during these period. only able to travel to bkk after May. =)
                          Hi poison07!

Im thinking of goin to BKK in Jun to visit bai long wang to pray.

Or any1 int to go 2gether?

TIA!

Comment

• Hi I am planning the itinerary and looking for a tour partner
                            Date: March 28-11 April (leave already fixed, flight booked)
                            Sakura season, scenic and fun tour
                            Plans to visit the beppu hells ponds, mikimoto pearl island, kyoto for the geishas and scenary, hakone for mt fuji

Please email me at [email protected]

Comment

• Sherise: wow.. japan... would love to go too but rates are too high now what airline are u travelling with?

anyone keen to go phuket around 20- 25 mar period? or short trip during this period. looking for female travelling companion.

Comment

• anyone up for bali ? feel like running off to a nice beach somewhere and slack for a week or so..

Comment

Working...
                                X