Bored @ work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored @ work...

as above? and how do you keep urself awake?

do what i am doing now. surf cozycots!

Comment

Coffee or walk ard the office and do some chit-chat with colleagues

Comment

i take a break every 45 mins as my concentration level is low
        i go to the ladies, walk to the reception and have a chat to my colleagues for a couple of mins

Comment

all i can do is walk ard ***...the ppl here don't talk at work at all. damn serious one..they only loosen up a little at lunch... :roll: sianz..

Comment

Surf the net, surf CC!
            visit the ladies
            small-talk with colleagues
            call bf to ask about his day

Comment

Surf the net, act busy and walk around the complex. Thank god my job is not a desk bound job.

Comment

Originally posted by artichoke
                Surf the net, act busy and walk around the complex. Thank god my job is not a desk bound job.
                that's nice! i hate desk bound job..****..but sadly..mine's one..and I'm glued to the comp most of the time..bad for butt :roll:

Comment

I light up.
                  Last edited by cate69; 27-04-2004, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cate69
                    My boss had better not read this!
                    When business is bad and I'm done swatting flies at the counter, I will usually head for the smoking room armed with my usual arsenal...pack of cigarettes, lighter, drink and a magazine. I'll sit in a quiet corner, chill and do my thang until I feel like going back to work.
                    Otherwise, I'd just hang out at either WH Smith or Times Newslink and just leaf thru books and mags.
                    If I'm feeling loaded for the day, I'll just head out to Edo Sushi and cram myself full of ebi tempura, ikura sushi and chawanmushi.
                    Can't help it...hanging out at an empty counter with no customer to serve is too motivation and morale-sapping. Need to leave and do my thang for a while to recharge.
                    waaa!! good life!

Comment

Originally posted by diory
                      waaa!! good life!
                      Oh yeah, sometimes I surf the free internet that's meant only for passengers and others I just find something to eat (due to my chronic laziness, it's usually something from Coffee Club Express behind our counter). Else I'll just walk over to the cosmetics/fragrance emporium beside us and spray/slather myself with fragrances and products.

Comment

Originally posted by cate69
                        Oh yeah, sometimes I surf the free internet that's meant only for passengers and others I just find something to eat (due to my chronic laziness, it's usually something from Coffee Club Express behind our counter). Else I'll just walk over to the cosmetics/fragrance emporium beside us and spray/slather myself with fragrances and products.
                        you working at the airport?

Comment

surf the net, update my online diary, haha...

Comment

It's not really too exciting or interesting to chit-chat with my colleagues, got generation and culture gap

Sometimes I will IM my friends but the ultimate ? Mega surfing ! CC, MUA, e-window-shopping (the absolute worse cos lemmings attack !) and bugging my hubby via IM with questions e.g. what's for dinner ? where should we go after work ? what shall we do this weekend ?

Comment

Originally posted by diory
                              you working at the airport?
                              Yup, I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X