Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I going to KL and Melacca this coming looong weekend. Excited

Comment

• Woah!! there is a Hello Kitty Theme Park in Johor coming soon! Going to bring my niece there groupon.sg/deals/travel-deals/WTS-Travel-Tours-Pte-Ltd/716309512

Comment

• Read about my KL trip here: You are gonna love me ♥: Kuala Lumpur Travel Trip

JPO here: You are gonna love me ♥: My Birthday Celebrations

Comment

• I was thinking of taking a short trip to melaka for this long weekend ahead. Is it safe to take a coach and get on the streets alone or should I get the tour guide to bring me round? TIA!

Comment

• I Just went to Melaka on a day trip last sat & I feel like going this sat again! Didn't have enough time at jonker st.

Comment

• it's safe if u travelling to melacca by couch, not many criminal cases there
              can try many food there.

Comment

• For a Food Map OF Melaka with food pictures and exact location see this:

CLICK FOR FOOD MAP OF MELAKA

And two of the recommended hotels my favourites!
                Hotel Equatorial Melaka S$98
                Holiday Inn Melaka S$97
                Attached Files

Comment

• Hi everyone, would it be advisable to go KL during CNY? planning to go fr 8-13 Feb.. do tell me where to go for good shopping too..

TIA!!

Comment

• Hi

Anyone can recommend me charter mini bus services to KL? I am thinking to go to either Legoland or Sanrio Land first then proceed to kL. My boss gave me a 2 nights stay voucher at KL.thanks

Comment

• Massage, shop for shampoo, buy eye lashes and eat japanese food

Comment

Working...
                      X