No announcement yet.

Taiwan (Republic of China)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone stayed at Wonstar at xi men ding before?
    is the hotel relatively new??? much newer than rainbow right?

did u girls stay in the grand room? does it have the jacuzzi bathtub as well?

anyone knows which is the cheapest website to book the hotels for wonstar

Comment

• Amelyn,

Book or call them up. This is their website
      http://www.wonstar.com.tw/Zhonghua/e...&Itemid=47.htm

Comment

• Hi gals,

Anyone bought/use Prepaid card in Taipei before?
        How much is it, how to use, and how to apply??

Advice me please

flying to TPE this Sat..

Comment

• tutti-cutey27,

maybe you can try using chunghwa telecom services. Here you go : http://www.cht.com.tw/CHTFinalE/Web/....php?CatID=145

Try the international calling card. Chunghwa is the reputable telecom in taiwan. But airports do have alot of different cards which might cheaper also.

Comment

• Originally posted by lashy View Post
            any one stay in keyman or futures star hotel?

Any comments?

Future star has the cheapest rate of $62 per nite

stay in futurestar hotel b4, worth to stay as compare to the room and price.. clean and convenience within xmd...

>future star hotel room pictures<

Comment

• Pls help!!!

Hi gals. This my 1st time at this travel website. Can any1 help me with the qns on taiwan? I would be gg in mid nov. Thanks!
              1) What time does Wu Fen Pu open?
              2) Is Shu Uemura cosmetics cheaper in Taiwan airport or cheaper in departmental stores in Taiwan?
              3) Any shopping centres to recommend just like BKK Platinum wholesale mall?
              4) Where do you all gals buy brands like Lavshuca, Kate and Love Clover etc cosmetics from in Taiwan?
              Hope you all can help me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mieke View Post
                Hi gals. This my 1st time at this travel website. Can any1 help me with the qns on taiwan? I would be gg in mid nov. Thanks!
                2) Is Shu Uemura cosmetics cheaper in Taiwan airport or cheaper in departmental stores in Taiwan?
                4) Where do you all gals buy brands like Lavshuca, Kate and Love Clover etc cosmetics from in Taiwan?
                1) Go to wufenpu ard 4-5pm onwards, avoid monday.
                4) Lavschuca n Kate can be found in major drugstores and watsons, not too sure about love clover. maybe others can help you answering this.
                Never buy counter brands in taiwan before... not too sure about the price. but i think most of the brands in taiwan will be slighly cheaper than singapore. i guessed haha

Comment

• Think some of these cosmetics can be found at watsons, if not, go the taiwan 101, have a lot of counterbrands there. Can also try Xiemending, opposite the MRT exit, there is one shopping centre, 2 storeys high, they sell brands like anna-sui etc, more high-end types.

Comment

• Thanks alot gals for the info! Bt hmmm i heard taiwan airport also sell Shu Uemura brand that's why *** ask if any1 know if airport are cheaper or i go the cities buy cheaper? Thanks!

Comment

• Oh sorry for the short forms. I mean i thought i ask if any1 knows whether purchasing Shu Uemura in taiwan airport cheaper or in taiwan cities cheaper? Sorry

Comment

2) shu in taiwan is already cheaper compared to sg. didnt do comparison , but i bought shu at the airport.
                        4) its available in most watsons and cosmed.

Comment

• thanks alot gals! U all helped alot!!!!

Comment

• mieke, the price in airport might be slightly cheaper or same, but sometimes departmental stores like shinkong mitukoshi might give additional 5% discount for certain purchase and above, they are also generous in giving samples. You can ask them to try products on yr face, their service is good.

Comment

1. You can go there at 2pm, most of the shops are already open, and they close pretty late at night.
                              2. Taiwan airport.
                              3. Unfortunately no. I was looking for something like that too.
                              4. Cosmed has it. Watsons too. Cosmed has sales sometimes, like 15% off and such. My kate gel liner was like only 15 SGD. Hehe.

Comment

• i'm going to taiwan in nov. around 24nov, with asa tour( dad insist) , plus 3 days free and easy. i was wondering how the people there dress up during that period. also, i'm not very keen on long pants... is tights+shorts sufficient to keep me warm? thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X