Taiwan (Republic of China)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Preciousgal View Post
    hi is abit run down for rainbow.. i wan something near xmd and of cos not *** bad...

how is cityinn plus? or go sleep?
    Pai ***. Not go sleep is just sleep but too exp..

I have come to a conclusion to take won star any fb on won star hotel?

Comment

• Originally posted by chia_emily View Post
      I would say rainbow too. But if u have more money, why not stay at cosmo which is near taipei main station which is easier for u to go any part of taipei via mtr... No matter where u get lost, u will still reach this station and this hotel is just right beside this station...

It is but try to go weekday but dun go on Monday bec they usually doing stock taking~
      I wanna stay near xmd instead of Taipei main station.. U stay before won star? If yes, how isit? Heard they just newly renovated?

Comment

• Hi Podders...need your help.

I came across a blog last time about a min su/homestay with strawberry farm but i cannot remember the name and area of the min su. The room of the min su is wooden/cottage style very cozy kind and they can view the farm frm the window.

Would any one of you know if there is any min su in tw with wooden/cottage style room & strawberry farm??

Comment

• I came across a blog last time about a min su/homestay with strawberry farm but i cannot remember the name and area of the min su. The room of the min su is wooden/cottage style very cozy kind and they can view the farm frm the window.

Would any one of you know if there is any min su in tw with wooden/cottage style room & strawberry farm??

Comment

• Rainbow hotel is inside the ximending bustling area, i find it pretty noisy but its very convenient for shopping and eating. Its always fully booked up, so you have to book at least one to two months in advance. I ate 3 bowls of 阿宗面线 for 3 consecutive days, ate the 鴨肉扁 as well, buts its a bit salty, got to mix with the noodles.

Comment

• Originally posted by smithstyle View Post
              Rainbow hotel is inside the ximending bustling area, i find it pretty noisy but its very convenient for shopping and eating. Its always fully booked up, so you have to book at least one to two months in advance. I ate 3 bowls of 阿宗面线 for 3 consecutive days, ate the 鴨肉扁 as well, buts its a bit salty, got to mix with the noodles.
              Serious ? Really so nice? Haha

Btw anyone Gt a driver to recommend to go jiufen and other places for a one day tour?

Comment

• Originally posted by Preciousgal View Post
                Serious ? Really so nice? Haha

Btw anyone Gt a driver to recommend to go jiufen and other places for a one day tour?
                I too heard xmd is noisy. I haven't stay in won star before~ I guess u can ask the hotel or go google it out. My friend took bus to jiu fen...

Comment

• Hi Cotters,

I am gg to TW in Mar, so i need some help for the first few days of my 10-day trip.

Upon touchdown, we plan to go to Taichung, so I reckon we'll have to take the airport bus to Taipei Main Station and take the HSR to Taichung?

I need recommendations for hotels in Taichung that is near to Fengjia NM, please! thanks!

2nd - 3rd Day: how do we go to SML? Thereafter, we wanna head to Cingjing Farm too but not really sure how to get there..thus, it wld be great if any cotters can advise We'll also be staying at one of the minsu in Cingjing for 2 nights. I reckon we can arrange with minsu to get us around visting the area and to Hehuan Shan?

4th Day: Heading to Hualien. Is there any direct route to Hualien from Cingjing/Taichung? Or do we have to go all the way back to Taipei Main Station to take a train to Hualien?

Would appreciate if cotters will be kind enough to advise! TIA!

Comment

• Originally posted by phyllis View Post
                    Hi Cotters,

I am gg to TW in Mar, so i need some help for the first few days of my 10-day trip.

Upon touchdown, we plan to go to Taichung, so I reckon we'll have to take the airport bus to Taipei Main Station and take the HSR to Taichung?

I need recommendations for hotels in Taichung that is near to Fengjia NM, please! thanks!

2nd - 3rd Day: how do we go to SML? Thereafter, we wanna head to Cingjing Farm too but not really sure how to get there..thus, it wld be great if any cotters can advise We'll also be staying at one of the minsu in Cingjing for 2 nights. I reckon we can arrange with minsu to get us around visting the area and to Hehuan Shan?

4th Day: Heading to Hualien. Is there any direct route to Hualien from Cingjing/Taichung? Or do we have to go all the way back to Taipei Main Station to take a train to Hualien?

hi!
                    i suppose u r landing on taoyuan international airport??u need not go taipei main station for hsr. there's a direct bus to taoyuan hsr station from the airport.it's cheaper to travel from taoyuan hsr to taichung than taipei to taichung.hsr. there gt FREE^^ shuttle bus to fengjia.
                    2nd:to go sml from fengjia, fastest way is to take cab. if not head bac to taichung hsr via free shuttle bus and board the direct bus that goes to sml.
                    from sml to cingjing,:u can cab or take nantou bus to puli(bus interchange station) and transfer to the bus that goes cingjing. im not sure if there's any bus that goes to cingjing directly from sml.
                    3rd:from cingjing to hehuanshan: yes u can ask ur minsu. or u can join the 4am tour by taiwan bus company to watch sunrise at hehuanshan. ard 3hrs
                    4th: cingjing to hualien: can directly go. no need head bac to taipei first.best to hire a 1D cab to tour the scenery along the route. approx NTD5k. typical itinerary is : pick up at cingjing,head for hehuanshan,taroko gorge,hualien.
                    hope this gives u a rough idea. more info and reviews/information can be found on travel forums like tripadvisor

Comment

• What to do in Yilan?

Hi, this thread is so long that I've read so many pages but still not close to half-way! Can someone advice what is there to do in Yilan and the recommended minsu?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by phyllis View Post
                        Hi Cotters,

Hey I am also going TW in March... from 18 to 24.. What about you?

I am also going straight to Taichung upon touch down. Just need to take a bus from the Airport to Taoyuan HSR station.

But I will be staying in a Minsu for 2 nights at Xinshe first... And I am staying at tomato rooms for 1 night at Taichung.. which is near Fengjia university

Comment

• Hi oclingz,

I'm heading there on 20-30 march and i'm also staying at tomato rooms for 1 night in Taichung! Read tt it's near Fengjia night mkt, thus the decision~

Originally posted by oclingz View Post
                          Hey I am also going TW in March... from 18 to 24.. What about you?

I am also going straight to Taichung upon touch down. Just need to take a bus from the Airport to Taoyuan HSR station.

But I will be staying in a Minsu for 2 nights at Xinshe first... And I am staying at tomato rooms for 1 night at Taichung.. which is near Fengjia university

Comment

• ASA Package

Just signed up package with ASA, with my group of 13+1 pax. Going to Taipei, Yilan, Hualien, Taitung, Kaohsiung, Tainan, Nantou...

Any must eat or must buy???

Comment

• hi, is 2days in advance enough to book the hello kitty restaurant ? cause i intend to make reservations the day i arrived. it will be a wkday thou.

wanna go there for my bdae !

n is it betta to get their hi card or just use sg telco to call ? cause i don't think im gonna make alot calls there man. n do we need a 3g card ?

sry nv been there before.

advise pls? thks!!
                              Last edited by cinderalla85; 13-02-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• May I know how I can travel from cingjing to Taipei? is taking the HSR from Taichung the only way?

Comment

Working...
                                X