Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USANA - I lost 6kg so far with Usana Nutritional Supplements & the Reset Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USANA - I lost 6kg so far with Usana Nutritional Supplements & the Reset Program

I just learnt joined Usana and am loving it.

Have tried their Chocolate Nutrimeal (Meal Replacement). Yummy and filling enough.
    The nutritionalist told me to take their SoyaMax (Protein Powder) for my gastric pains.

It's unbelievable that after trying their products, I feel less fatigue, more energy and more alert.
    And best of all, somehow, I stop craving for unhealthy food, and am drinking more water, more fiber, less snacks and sugar. Happy to say I lost about 1kg a week now.

USANA is ranked #1 in the Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements by Lyle MacWilliam (former Canadian Federal Minister of Health).

Any other Usana Associates around?

http://perform.usana.com
    Last edited by preciousia; 18-06-2007, 01:27 AM.

I am an associate but I become one as user. I have been using essentials and omega oil for nearly 1 yr. Recently started to take Procosa II with my mum by my doctor 'coz of work hazard issues.

Comment

Fornight

the least you should take is essentials and the proflavanol.
      Maybe you can try adding proflavanol to what you are already taking

What happened to your mom? Procosa II should be combined with calcium if it is a bone thing.
      I got a nutritionalist here i can consult, can check for you if you want.
      Last edited by preciousia; 02-05-2007, 01:04 PM.

Comment

my mum has operation done on her ankle and she is taking procosa II with calcium.

I also took calcium but only in the night 'coz it makes me sleep better. I do have proflavanol but I always forget to take them plus its so expensive!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fornight View Post
          my mum has operation done on her ankle and she is taking procosa II with calcium.

I also took calcium but only in the night 'coz it makes me sleep better. I do have proflavanol but I always forget to take them plus its so expensive!!!!
          Yes I agree they are expensive.

But as Dr Myron Wentz Founder and Chairman has said
          "I find it tragic that people today are living too short and dying too long in pain and suffering. In the industrialized world today, three out of four people are dying prematurely from two of the deadliest degenerative diseases, heart disease and cancer. I personally lost both of my parents prematurely to these two diseases. If you knew what I know about the USANA products, you would not go a day without them. I say that because in today’s toxic world, I know of no better way to nutrient and protect yourself than with USANA. For those who may question whether they can afford the USANA products, I would tell them, you can’t afford not to be on the products. This is a complete system. Don’t sell your health to the lowest bidder. Bathe your cells everyday in the nutrients they need. I won’t consider my life a success until I’ve done all I can to curb degenerative diseases. The USANA family will be the healthiest family on earth. This is the vision and legacy of USANA. "Why did your mom have the operation? Accident?

You should read the book

I called the nutritionalist, here's what she recommended for your mother
          Essentials
          Proflavanol
          Procosa
          Calcium
          Omega 3

Please do not skimp on proflavanol as it is so important. It helps the multiv and antioxidants (essentials) to be retained in your body for longer. In Dr Ray Strand book, he mentioned grapeseed extract (proflavanol) to be pretty important, anti-oxidant and good for so many health problems!
          Last edited by preciousia; 23-05-2007, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Just want to know, if I am keen on grapeseed, what else should i take with ? or just oly grapeseed good enough ?

Comment

I have half a box of meal replacement and an extra bottle of grapeseed extract. Anyone interested??

Comment

how does the meal replacement taste like? i wan i wan

Comment

Originally posted by Champagne View Post
                  Just want to know, if I am keen on grapeseed, what else should i take with ? or just oly grapeseed good enough ?
                  Grapeseed is a good antioxidant.
                  Match it up with the Essentials for max effect.
                  If you want to get rid of freckles/ add their poly C (not just vitamin C, it is a mix of other vitamins and minerals)

Comment

Originally posted by baby_sadako87 View Post
                    how does the meal replacement taste like? i wan i wan
                    i had my 1st meal replacement at 4pm
                    After a long day rushing around to see doctors (I am in australia seeing physio, GP, nutritionalist)
                    I was 10am-4pm straight on an empty stomach

Had the chocolate nutrimeal and it satisfied me.
                    Delicious and not so hungry after.

The nutrimeal retail at $5.95 per pack
                    or can get at wholesale price of $4.96

Comment

How much is the Fibergy bars? Which flavours are available

Comment

i think fibergy bars are not available in Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by jes23 View Post
                          i think fibergy bars are not available in Singapore
                          Usana has nutrition bars and fibergy bars but not available in Singapore.
                          No demand I guess

They retail for the nutrition bar $62.5 for 14, Fibergy bar 46.70 for 14 bars.
                          autoship price is approx 25% cheaper

All prices in AUD so multiply by approx 1.25 to get SGD equiv

flavours
                          nutrition bar: oatmeal raisin, peanut butter crunch
                          fibergy bar: iced lemon

hope that helps
                          Last edited by preciousia; 10-05-2007, 09:18 PM.

Comment

jes23 you can advertise it in the swap section. They should have cost you no more than $4.50 each. What are you selling them for?

Comment

Hi,

Their health products looks good....where can we get the products? Is it MLM?

Comment

Working...
                              X