No announcement yet.

ROM / Solemnization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, anybody had solemnization at One degree 15? Able to share your experience with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by efai View Post
      the procedure is normally like this:
      JP arrive at table, invite witness, couple march in, sit down, JP starts talking, read oath, couple read oath, put on rings, sign on papers, give speech.

when he's done, everyone at the table stand up, shake hands, allow the PG to capture a few precious moments, and then waiter bring in champagne, pop the champagne...
      while waiters pour, u can proceed to more photo-taking

some JPs might skip the speech depending on whether enough time, or if it's outdoor and the weather is unbearable for the guests......

JPs are busy people but you can still invite him to stay for a while and offer him a glass of champagne, unless he has other commitments in the schedule.
      Hi efai,

I'm just wondering if this is also a normal procedure in ROM. Doing ROM in ROM itself ... really have no idea how it goes as never attended a ROM before

Comment

• u may refer to the information here
        Registry of Marriages | Solemnization | Information

of course, no popping champagne or party poppers.

Comment

• Hi, for those who are keen on using wax seal check out this fb site.

https://www.facebook.com/lovewaxseal

Comment

• FB : Eesha KE - Makeup & Hairstyling

Mobile : +65 9237-8377 (singapore)
            Mobile : +886 955-812-528 (taiwan)

Comment

• I'm Samuel, a passionate freelance photographer who loves to explore and learn about photography from all aspects. I will take any chances I have to shoot beautiful and interesting happenings around me so as to gradually improve and keep up with my photography skills. I believe that 'A picture speaks a thousand words' and it serves us an invaluable momento for us to look back on our life.

I hope to be able to work with people from all walks of life and to pin down all their beautiful memories with my camera. Feel free to contact me if you are interested to work with me in any of the events stated below and I will be delighted to help you out (:

I provided service for AD photoshoot. Do contact me by call/sms or e-mail for enquiries and more details!

Samuel Ng photography
              Email: [email protected]
              Facebook: www.facebook.com/sam.ng.photography

Comment

• Hi everyone, Brandon here! Would love to share some ideas on your next venue for your ROM. Currently I manage [email protected], an alfresco restaurant at Changi Beach.

My team helped organize an event last month, witnessed by relatives and friends of the bride and groom. The whole ceremony took place facing the seafont, amongst rustling palm trees and a tropical resort ambience. We have a website where you can have a look at how my bistro looks like. It's at BISTRO @ CHANGI. If you'd like to have your ROM at an exotic, memorable location that is sure to impress, give me a call at 6546 5229 or PM me. Would be glad to share more on how to turn your ROM into a success

Comment

• those getting married soon, don't forget to dress your family. found good deals on gowns at dress sense in raffles city for my sister. went to their vertex outlet to find my mum and in laws dress. seriously hunt and shop so many places until tired. hardest to find is dress for mum and in law. can find out more here https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/se...1430754&type=3

Comment

• Hi I am a Singapore based, free-lance Makeup Artist. I love to help my clients achieve their most beautiful and confident self. My service is affordable and both hair and makeup will be done. I mainly uses makeup of excellent quality such as M.A.C , Chanel, Urban Decay, Lancome, Dior etc.
                    It would be $50 per pax.
                    Do contact me via email at [email protected] or phone at 97355981 to answer your enquires and book a session.

Comment

• ROM/Wedding Makeup Artist

Patrina Lee - a freelance Makeup Artist available for location makeup and hairstyling in Singapore.

Her signature makeup style is Modern Natural, which appeals to ladies who prefer flawless, clean and natural makeup look.

She provides makeup and hairstyling services for :

- Bridal/ROM
                      - Wedding Dinners (eg. Bridesmaid, Bride's Mum or MIL)
                      - D&D
                      - Prom
                      - Convocation
                      - Photoshoot

For more info on contact details, rates & services,
                      please visit
                      Beauti5 Website

Comment

• It's really a good ideas of having solemn wedding ceremony. But how and where to invite people, and what & how to word in the wedding invitation cards when having such kind of ceremony.

Comment

Working...
                        X