This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Rant

This is a whole new rant thread, rant all u want, but please take note of our club rules

# 2) HARASSMENT and FLAMING
    Members are not permitted to harass or "flame" other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of deriding that forum and/or members.

You can find more of the rules in here! http://www.cozycot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11041

-deleted post-
    Last edited by felicity; 25-05-2007, 11:21 PM.

Comment

please don't make me feel like a fool again, I seem like the only fool here trying to make an effort. If i'm irritating you, tell me so i won't waste anymore time. I wonder if you have forgotten me, maybe i cant fit into ur happening life anymore.

Comment

I'm so pissed off and irritated with my friend darn

Comment

I cant believe i'm so blind!!

It's tsps not tbsp!!!

No wonder my bread rose sooooooo high and tastes yeast-y

Comment

Stupid humid weather!

Had sucha tough time trying to sleep last night! ROAR!

Comment

yeah the stupid humid weather makes me hard to fall asleep too

Comment

cherie: i'm so sorry to hear that >_< haha, on the bright side, it's better than having not enough yeast.. you'll get rock buns

Comment

Cherie, sometimes the fun in baking is to see how cute the end result turn out. Take the chance to laugh at the silly things we do at times, I'm sure your next attempt will be perfect.

Evagelina and Namida, hope the weather tonight will be better for you sweeties to get your beauty sleep. I hate humidity too, feel so sticky but I hate the dryness of Australia. My eczema just got worse.

Comment

weather so damn hot! even with the fan blowing towards me, i still feel HOT!!!
                    arrgghhhhhh!

Comment

i cant stand my colleague bossiness. cant she just leave me in silence for a moment
                      and dont just treat my in-tray as a dumping ground

Comment

it's pouring outside...
                        i wish i were home sleeping! why do we have to work?!

Comment

Originally posted by lilfoot
                          cherie: i'm so sorry to hear that >_< haha, on the bright side, it's better than having not enough yeast.. you'll get rock buns
                          Originally posted by Nixxy
                          Cherie, sometimes the fun in baking is to see how cute the end result turn out. Take the chance to laugh at the silly things we do at times, I'm sure your next attempt will be perfect.
                          Hehe.. i was just feeling frustrated because this is my second attempt on baking buns and i still couldn't get it right when i thought i did since the dough rose sky high *grin* , until i re-read the recipe after the buns was done. Hb had such a fun time laughing at me..

Nevermind, will make them again tomorrow, and this time i WILL succeed!

Show u girls my bunssss... don't laugh ok??

My 2tbsp-yeast bun

Comment

oooh! don't you love that dish.. i've this thing for pretty crockeries i don't mean to digress =x

the buns looks really stretchy and yummy~ your hb is so fortunate!

Comment

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X