X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some pple think that they are darn smart... Shit U

Comment

• during the shape run this morning, i had two idiots trying to let their 3 other friends to cut into the biotherm queue! wth and bloody hell! i confronted them nicely and they weren't even know what they were queueing! in the end the 3 got embarrassed and replied they were not queueing for the biotherm facial wash.. but before they left, they asked for samples though the staff told them only those who did the facial wash would be entitled to samples. g.i.a.n p.e.n.g!

one of their id tag is number 7602!
      i give no face to these idiots! they deserved to be shamed! so much for being educated!

Comment

• i miss my hubby

Comment

• stupid conceited guy think u so smart look down on me..... u arent rich and not that smart please...... i can easily read your mind so who smarter?

Comment

• It perfectly fine to have people carrying the same bag as you, why do you have to be so ANAL about it???? It is just a bag and really it no big deal! It is not going to dictate who and what you are??? And stop behaving like so attas can? Don't act like the RICH when you are even not!!!

Comment

• 3rd time my shoe broke during work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• it is perfectly fine to voice your opinions, but it is not nice to be rude and judgemental.
                It only shows how petty you are.

Comment

• Stop asking for this & that. U never think of the consequences. U need to earn our trust all over agn! Im so angry!

Comment

• i am not a criminal nor snatches your bf.

he is my ex and we are long over

really hate myself for being in such entanglement

Comment

• ya! speak for yourself!!!

how absurd is that???

this morning you just told me you have issues with pp carrying the same bag as you, and you claimed you are so rich...blah blah blah...

and now you come running to me asking me to lend you $10K for your bag fundings?

Walau...i dunno whether to laugh or cry....

Comment

• we chatted until soo late last night...i m feeling soo sleepy now....

Comment

• Yesterday was such a tiring day and I handled it all alone. Still feeling physically exhausted... pray that I don't feel like that ever again.

Comment

• feeling so hungry now! but i can't eat, if not no space for lunch!

Comment

• hubby will be travelling quite frequently from now till september

Comment

• Spray tan smells good... But one day later it smells clinical

Comment

Working...
                                X