No announcement yet.

Any1 booked for Treetops @ Punggol ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just received my letter. My appointment is abt 2 weeks later...

Comment

Had rescheduled my appointment to today instead, and have just signed the lease agreement this morning.
      Am looking forward to my new place...

ocean7981, eMi: why 10% + stamp fees? I thought is only 5% + stamp fees... which is what i have done today. Was told the remainding 5% is payable only when you collect the keys to your flat

Comment

hi gal, yup is 5%... coz i thought is 10% la..

anywya, i had signed it already... wonder when they really start building.....

Comment

Oh .. i c... keke ... yup yup. wondering when they start construction.

Comment

hello gals,

have u all know any updates of the treelodge?
            i went to the site to see last few mths, and i think they going to build..
            coz tractors at there.... and all fence up... =)

Comment

hello! i went there on the last day of february and took some photos. you can see them here! i'll be re-visiting end of the month to track the progress. wish they'll build faster.

Comment

Went site visiting last week and I saw that they indicate the expected completion of the flats is 4th Quarter of 2010.

Anyway, the plot of land has been fenced up; with one of the board 'TreeLodge @ Punggol' indicated. And as what SO said they are doing piling now.....

Comment

hello gals,

Hw are you? busy with works?
                  anyway, i went to site seeing again... and saw workers working on the land..
                  still a flat land though... haha..

we should meet up once we move in to our new homes.. ya? =) like a gathering...
                  by the way, are some of u married? just curious... =)

Comment

[QUOTE=keymistress;1180947]hello! i went there on the last day of february and took some photos. you can see them [URL="http://blog.zakka-zakka.com/punggol-treelodge.html[/QUOTE]

that's great!
                    i shall see how e progress from you

Comment

• may i ask all of you
                      how old r both urself and SO?

Comment

• Bumping this up.

Anyone view the place recently?

3 blks are fitted with windows and the external walls are painted. Wonder when will it be ready...
                        Last edited by BabyAleu; 20-04-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• hi babyaleu,

i have not visited the site for very long.. but heard that by end of this year we shld be taking our flats already.. =)

are u excited? hehe...

Comment

• Yeah! HDB website state that it will be ready by 3rd quarter of this year

Comment

• Yup Q3 on HDB ... supposing Q3 means July, August, Sept?

Comment

Working...
                              X