No announcement yet.

Will u go for plastic surgery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's every girl's dream to look beautiful. I feel that cosmetic surgery is to enhance one physical appearance, to give a person much more confident. It has become more mainstream and even the girls as young as 18 or so have embraced it. I have a friend, she is only 21, and she has to go for botox once every three months. Those photos before and after actually encourage us to go for cosmetic surgery, I was so tempted after seeing all those photos of the girls looking so beautiful thereafter.

Comment

• My friend did her nose job for $5000 plus in Seoul, but the follow up was free. She wanted me to company her as she's afraid of the pain, and at the same time she also encourage me to do my eyes, cheeks and nose. I'm not so rich as her, for sure I can't afford to do all those to my face. Moreover there is no refund if you don't like the end results.

Comment

• I'm scared of plastic surgery, but I did fillers and botox before!
        Really makes quite a lot of difference.. Maybe those who are scared or can't afford PS can try fillers instead?
        I really liked my new nose bridge after fillers hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by fishaberry View Post
          I'm scared of plastic surgery, but I did fillers and botox before!
          Really makes quite a lot of difference.. Maybe those who are scared or can't afford PS can try fillers instead?
          I really liked my new nose bridge after fillers hehe

yea ive tried fillers too.
          but then fillers only last 6-1 year.

Comment

• Will u go for plastic surgery?

not face but yes i will do something to my legs. i want lengthy legs!

Comment

• Seeing the after photos make me feel tempted but imagine the pain of those major surgeries..Their swollen face before healing is omg yucks!

Comment

• I'm thinking of doing alarplasty, because i feel that my wings of the nose looked abit too big for my face, and also thinking about nose implant for the bridge but I'm worried that it will look too fake, maybe nose filler would be fine? But at the end of the day, I'm worried that it will turn out bad!!

Comment

• I need to do a facelift surgery, it's actually a cosmetic procedure which can help to improve visible signs of aging on the face and neck especially. A lot of people tend to neglect the neck which is just as important, cause that will show signs of aging also. I realized that my skin is getting saggy, forehead and lower face part, near to the chin, around the cheeks and lower jaw.

Comment

• Will never EVER go for plastic surgery man. Imagine those people who go for drastic PS, when you grow old, everywhere else sags while the place you got done just remains like..... plastic.

*shudders*

That's just me, of course.

Comment

• Probably if its painless and cheap.

Still quite scared of the risks cause some end up worse than they look before.

Comment

• Comment

• Yes, I will

I'm considering liposuction, breast augmentation and hair transplant.

So far, have only tried non invasive like fillers, botox, fractional co2 and thermage. I did not see effects with thermage, although there are many good reviews at the now defunct fl0werp0d. I'm going to try ulthera next and am booked for it next week

Comment

• Agree! And the "double chin" that is due to aging, rather than fat.

Have you tried other non invasive procedures like ulthera before? I had explored facelift options, but plastic surgeons I visited said I'm still young. Ask me to consider ulthera first

Originally posted by hydebailey View Post
                            I need to do a facelift surgery, it's actually a cosmetic procedure which can help to improve visible signs of aging on the face and neck especially. A lot of people tend to neglect the neck which is just as important, cause that will show signs of aging also. I realized that my skin is getting saggy, forehead and lower face part, near to the chin, around the cheeks and lower jaw.

Comment

• I was thinking of doing jaw shaving cause my jawline v broad but i heard v pain..

Comment

• Ulthera is a good suggestion, cause it helps to tighten the skin, gives a more toned skin which effectively reverse the appearance of aging skin by afew years, so why not. But it's not cheap, that's the price to pay for looking young.

Comment

Working...
                                X