Which are the things you miss most???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which are the things you miss most???

which r the things u miss most after u hv kids???

for me, i miss clubbing. i hv stop clubbing ever since im preg with my first kid. its a gd thing cos can save $$$ for more cosmetics

i certainly miss shopping too. i cant stay in a shop for more than 10 mins or my kids will scream at me

& miss going out with my friends...

I miss going clubbing. Even i was not preggie when i knew my hubby, i stopped clubbing for him becus he doesn't like his gf to have nightlife.

& yes, even now, i miss clubbing.

& attending my girls' gatherings, shoppings, gyming, wearing heels & those nice clothes.

But after pregnancy, i believe some of the above can still be attained.

Comment

I miss having exclusive time to spend with hubby. Now we have to lookout for baby's crying and be on standby.

And of course, I miss the freedom of doing whatever I want at anytime, like sleeping or impromptu shopping trips.

Comment

Sleep! Naps! Waking Up Late!

Comment

i agree mogmick i hv 2 wake up @ 7++ everyday. i certainly miss being a sleeping pig

Comment

i miss all the above ...

Sleeping late and not being wake up in the middle of the night for wee wee............. marothon sleeping ...
            Clubbing , KTV, Holiday ............... ......

No couple time .......

Comment

i miss clubbing too! hubby doesn't really like nightlife. i miss going for long hours shopping cuz i can't stand for too long. i also miss wearing heels. miss eating sotong, longtong (MIL said i am not allowed to eat those!). sigh!!!!

Comment

I miss my fav BBQ sting ray, sotong, pineapple, sashimi, my fav thick coffee.

Comment

u gals r making me drool. i also avoid eating those stuffs when i preg & breastfeeding.

Comment

i heard eating sashimi during breastfeeding can increase BM supply?

Comment

i never heard of that... i avoid eating raw, spicy & seafood when I BF. heard that eating fish will give more milk

Comment

ya, i have heard about the eating fish can boost BM supply.

i really miss eating sashimi!!

Comment

I eat a lot of fishes during my pregnancy.

Comment

I was bad. I constantly craved for jap food so I ate a bit of sashimi during pregnancy. Like when hubby order a plate, I'll steal 1 piece just to curb my craving. If not, baby will come out drooling if mummy cannot eat what she wants during pregnancy. My mum told me so! Hah!

Comment

Many things actually

being able to sleep late
                              going out in the middle of the night for late night snacks
                              backpacking trips with hubby
                              my flat stomach

Comment

Working...
                              X