No announcement yet.

Which are the things you miss most???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am missing my free and easy lifestyle, last time can just go out jalan with ease, now have to bring along baby and tons of things. Also missing couplehood time, late weekend nights with wine and cheese. Now as soon as baby is sleeping, we go to bed too!

Comment

Originally posted by mogmick View Post
      Sleep! Naps! Waking Up Late!
      I can't agree more! Gone are the days when I can sleep till whenever I want. I also miss being able to have a slowly enjoy my meal at restaruants, and I just resigned to the fact that's never gonna happen for another 10 yrs at least! But wouldnt trade my girls for anything in the world.

Comment

I miss all my 3-4 inch stilettos, late nite supper with hubby.....

these dys 11pm.....already hubby also dont have the heart to tire me out

Comment

Definitely miss those freedom..... physically and mentally. Physically would be partying, shopping with friends, spotaneous outings, dressing up, etc while mentally would be even though I can take a few hours off to be out without my baby, my mind and heart would still be with her hence eventually, i'll rush to do whatever I need to do and rush back to be with her.

Comment

Great to be back to CozyMum after missing in action for some time!

The first on my list is my freedom to do what I like (comprises of a lot of stuff!). Now, time spent alone is usually after my kids hv gone to bed, which is quite late already. Then it is my time with hubby and also miss taking our own sweet time to eat our food!

Tiring and stressful it may be to become parents, but I will not want to go back to married life without kids. With my children, I am contented and happy

Comment

i sure miss my freedom... to do anything at anytime, sleep/shop/drinks/eat/travel/time with hubby etc... now my life evolves around my daughter 24/7... can get tiring at times. think we're all sleep deprived ever since our babies arrive!

Comment

I think the thing I miss most are those late Fri/Sat midnight movie dates with hubby, after which we'll proceed to prata/teochew porridge places for supper, and then chit chat the night away with friends, sometimes until as late as 4 or 5 am. And then go home to crash into bed and wake only at noon time. When we have all the time in the world to lie in each other's arms and get out of bed only when we are dying of hunger. Heh, those were the days.

But to be honest, our DD brings us so much more joy and enrich our lives in so many ways that we cant and dont wanna do without her. I think this is the real joy of parenthood only a real parent can understand.

Comment

i do miss being free and easy but when i get home, i see the kids i think all these are worth it.

Comment

I suppose these are the sacrifices we all have to make once we are pregnant.
                    No more late nights, no more clubbing, no more last min travelling overseas. We just became more mature and it all seems so automatically that we engaged ourselves into the mother role.

This is how great a MUM can be! :big: hahaha...
                    Though my bb not out yet (just 3 mths preggie now only), from this thread, I think I can really understand how a mum feels abt her bbs.

Used to think, y my frds who are already mummy just can't enjoy themselves when kids are not around. Always need to be home early. I even thought they are so 'obiang'... and now gosh... I will become one too le....
                    Applause to all MUMs and MTBs like me!

Comment

Working...
                    X