Switched!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switched!

new drama on channel 8 at 9pm..... starring fann wong and jeanette aw.
    the trailer seems interesting.. hope its as nice as mars vs venus.
    Last edited by galerie_de_mode; 27-06-2007, 04:46 AM.

yea it seemed pretty interesting. but i don't like jeanette aw man.

Comment

I also don't like Jeanette Aw. Watched the first episode today. Think Fann Wong acted well in this show.

Comment

same here.... i dont like Jeanette aw...
        1st epsiode so so only... i think it will get interesting after they switch their bodies....

Comment

i only like julian hee in this show. im not a fann wong fan but i like her acting. so funny when she fell down & still use her hands to protect her face from being disfigured

Comment

nowadays fann wong seems to be casted in those "ugly" roles.. as in, she is not being cast as the pretty lady or career woman type these days, perhaps to show that she can act and can uglify (if there's such a word) herself?

oh so the 2 sisters will switch bodies? Hmmm...
            don't really like jeanette aw in the show... never really liked her anyways.

Comment

oh i caught abit of the show, i cant stand jeanette aw and her nasal high pitched squeak, act cute and bimbo erm hope her fans dont me

Comment

ahahah cool, all of us don't like JA but we still watched the show
                already dislike her, still have to watch her act as an actress in the show - "double-cannot-stand-it"
                sorry sorry, hope i won't get too

not a fan of fann wong too but can't deny i enjoy her acting

hope they will switch soon!

Comment

dont like JA voice, sound very fake. I dont like fann wong as well

Comment

not a fan of Fann Wong too.. but can't deny she seems more natural in the show. erm or does it just show up the bad acting of the rest? haha.

i only caught a bit of last night's episode. and the other actress in the show.. Jaime Teo?? yikes.. don't like her too. Hahahaha.

Comment

ya, jamie teo?? was she trying to act drunk??

fann wong's brother in the show,-what is his name- i like him better as a comedian. he is funny when he acts gay ahahah

Comment

caught the 1st episode ytd. find it quite nice, better than the previous drama which just ended.
                        Last edited by shan; 27-06-2007, 09:38 PM.

Comment

the keychain that fann has is very cute .....anyone know where it sells??

Comment

yeah can't stand JA and her acting. Jamie is not much better either.

Kinda like fann wong acting recently, esp after the movie Just follow Law

Can't wait for tomorrow episode, think JA will try to hit on Shaun after realising he is rich!!

Comment

Ha Ha... so many of you don't like JA... me too, can't stand her acting.

Comment

Working...
                              X