Reductil for slimming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reductil for slimming

Anyone tried reductil? it's tablet kind. haf to consult doc to get it. wonder if it works? heard it's gd. but i'm not very fat though so am afraid if i go to e doc n the doc doesn't wan to gif.. yet,still pay for the consultation fee. it's actually meant for obese pple. but some pple can still get from the doc if the doc really wan to earn money. u c, if it's prescribe by the doc, i assume it does work? even if it's *** slight bit. anyone tried? and any side effect?

Ya it worked as i tried as the side effects is not as bad as others. Do bear in mind that after off the pill, you must really control very hard not to overeat and exercise daily to maintain your wt. If you not fat than dun take because i kinda of regret as i was hooked on it.

Comment

ic.. i'm not really afraid bout e side effect though... it works yea? as in obvious kind or *** reduce in weight but not overall appearance...

Comment

kinda of obvious i guess because ppl do comment that i lost...must really put in effort to maintain after stopped.

Comment

I took reductil for about 6 months last yr and lost 10 kg from 72kg to 62kg. Currently i'm ard 64kg. the weight loss for that period was really encouraging for the first few month.. but quite stagnant when i reached 64kg. heard that its not good to take reductil long term so i stopped. ever since then, my weight has been ard 63-65kg.

Just started to take reductil again recently as i'm getting married the end of yr. hopefully i can lose another 6 kg more, as i'm starting to go to the gym too!!

One thing to take note of when taking reductil is to drink more water and fruits! I got constipation and its really bad. My stools were really hard then, really dread to go to the toilet

Comment

Champz, do you take Reductil on its own or with panbessy? How and when do you consume the Reductil? 30 mins before your breakfast every morning? Or every night?
            Last edited by snow angel; 15-07-2007, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Can take 2-3 months and after that must stop eating and must have to control your diet, if not, will gain weight super fast, faster than you lose weight.

there are lots of side effects depending on individual like hand trembling, hair loss, bad breath, and keep sweating.

this kind of pills don't eat too long, will get hook and side effect will follow you even though you have stop eating.

Comment

I'm only taking Reductil. Dun think you can take so many diff type of slimming pills together. Not good for health also.

The dosage i'm taking is 15mg. So far the side effects i had was constipation. My aunt saw my weight loss and ask me let her try. she took 1 and the side effects for her are heart palpitations and she told me that she will get very moody. Think it depends on individual. my mum wanted to try but i refused.

Comment

i gained 8 kg when i stopped taking,
                  waste money

Comment

I lost 7kg when i took it, but gain all of em back when I stop.
                    Back to square one!

Comment

***.. dunno wanna get it anot lehx. i check the price in JB pharmacy is onli RM196 n dun need consultation too. so tempted to buy.. but wanna check the review n everything before buying..

Comment

RM196??? you mean how many months or how many tablets?

Comment

For those who had bought from local clinics before, how much does it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by janellee View Post
                            ***.. dunno wanna get it anot lehx. i check the price in JB pharmacy is onli RM196 n dun need consultation too. so tempted to buy.. but wanna check the review n everything before buying..
                            Which pharmacy was it??

Comment

Originally posted by Pottie View Post
                              For those who had bought from local clinics before, how much does it cost?
                              It cost $30~$32 for 30mg, $20 for 15mg (consultation fee not included)

last time i used to buy 2 boxes at each visit so i no need to go review again after i finish 1 box.

Comment

Working...
                              X