Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moomoo
    replied
    where to buy the yi shao guang? is that the one with the yellowish bits in little clear box? If yes, i have that as well, it don't work on the ants i n my house?

Any one heard of the ultrasound device that can repel ants and other insects? A sales guy from home fix intro that to me. Not cheap though. Seling at $59.90. Read online that it will harm rodents as well so i didn't buy. Coz i hv hamster at home...

Anyone tried that before? Any feedback?

Leave a comment:

• lovegood
    replied
    can those ants poison be placed indoors? eg in cupboards, is it safe for human?

Leave a comment:

• fairface
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashgray View Post
    Dear Cotters,

side track: do any of you experience baby spiders on the ceiling in your house? My house is 8 years old and I shifted in about half a year now, done renovation before so I wonder why there are tiny ants, normal ants and spider.

Thanks
    My place also have small spiders & their webs are very small at the corners of walls , quite strange! I just use duster to dust away the webs !

Leave a comment:

• beauty4life
    replied
    my mum got a packet of powder that kills ants effectively. it's from Daiso and for $2, i think it's worth to try.

Leave a comment:

• Ashgray
    replied
    Spider in the house

Dear Cotters,

side track: do any of you experience baby spiders on the ceiling in your house? My house is 8 years old and I shifted in about half a year now, done renovation before so I wonder why there are tiny ants, normal ants and spider.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• skincarejunkies
    replied
    mix some peppermint essential oil with water then wipe the affected areas with it.

Leave a comment:

• silent84
    replied
    eh the product yet to have names, its is founded by the farmers from the organic farm, so they given my mum a bottle (mineral bottle type storage) & liquid inside.

Maybe i need to check out whether can buy in Spore, let u know.

Leave a comment:

• wormsRstrange
    replied
    What's the name of this product?

Leave a comment:

• silent84
    replied
    yucks i dislike them too when they hunt their way all over the kitchen and even up to my room

I heard Lemon grass is good to prevent them, I bought it and sprayed, effectively only for a while and they are back... argh..

Than my mum brought back a miracle product from a organic farm in malaysia. Made from balance organice fruits and vegetables, not sure about the exact process but all becomes liquid like Vinegar smell solution. Of cos the product is naturally hygenie and organic. Like Enzymes?

My mum took a tissue , drop a few drops and wipe all the areas where they ants appear. Wohoo less than a week my house is ants free till now!! that product is super precious to my mum now.

Leave a comment:

• chels
    replied
    the combat ant bait seems to work pretty well for me! though i think it seems that they're scared off because they know that i wanna kill them, not that they're eating the deadly bait.

Leave a comment:

• cowsdo_moo
    replied
    I found ant trail in my room! ARGH. Anyway I sprinkled talcum powder n the ants seemed to be gg crazy. But I wanna kill them!

Leave a comment:

• jeanettetay
    replied
    dap vinegar

Leave a comment:

• wormsRstrange
    replied
    Thanks ! I can probably get that power from places like NTUC huh?

Oh... I think I'll probably had chocolate on my bed or something like that! Have to stop doing that.

Leave a comment:

• Sharolin
    replied
    I think u may need to clean ur bed area and find out what is the cause of the ants.

Alternatively, u can buy those powder for ant to eat and they will die once consuming

Leave a comment:

• wormsRstrange
    replied
    Any good way of getting rid of ants?

NOt sure where to put this question. Anyway is there a good way of getting rid of ants? Anyway of preventing them?

They are driving me nuts. I found a couple of them on my bed, I seriously think they bit me!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X