No announcement yet.

Do ur believe in xiao gui(small ghost)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if there's is not such a need, stay away from all these. best is to earn and get what we want by ourselves.

Not finding ways to cheat others, manipulate spiritual stuffs etc.. i know some might get these in seek of "revenge" on their ex who cheats on them etc.. but time will heal all these wounds. just dont let your anger or hatred get over you. it's just not worth it.

just remember this : You reap what you sow.

Comment

• Originally posted by simplegirl85 View Post
      if there's is not such a need, stay away from all these. best is to earn and get what we want by ourselves.

Not finding ways to cheat others, manipulate spiritual stuffs etc.. i know some might get these in seek of "revenge" on their ex who cheats on them etc.. but time will heal all these wounds. just dont let your anger or hatred get over you. it's just not worth it.

just remember this : You reap what you sow.
      True........

Comment

• I always hear stories about small ghost, my friend said Bangkok especially, has a lot of such ghost. They do it for business to boom, some girls keep it because they want to attract certain category of men. It's very common in other countries too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cassandra.Gaby View Post
          I always hear stories about small ghost, my friend said Bangkok especially, has a lot of such ghost. They do it for business to boom, some girls keep it because they want to attract certain category of men. It's very common in other countries too.
          I also heard a story about this struggling actress from China who went to Thailand to get a Xiao Gui. For a few years, her life took off. She got more acting roles and became the mistress of a rich man. However, she needed to go back to Thailand once a year for the High Priest to perform a ritual and feed her Xiao Gui with her blood. One year, she couldn't find the High Priest when she returned to Thailand. Something had probably happened to him. Because the Xiao Gui wasn't fed, it rebelled and drove her crazy. Eventually, she committed suicide.

Not sure if this is a true story or not. But this was reported in the yellow press in China.

Everything comes with a price. Personally, I would rather work hard and work smart to get what I want, than to rely on Xiao Gui.

Comment

• Xiao Gui is scary. I think one of my relatives did kept one. You have to offer sweets and food everyday, and seriously the offered sweets will totally melt within a night. Heard that you must listen to the Xiao Gui else you will suffer badly coz apprently they are vengeful. That's damn scary.

Comment

• I believe there is xiao gui in this world. You have to keep feeding them and talk to them, like where you going, what you going to do, and so on. It's kind of like reporting to them everyday.

Comment

• Yes, normally these people are doing out of greed. Hey, anyway i saw these "xiao gui" photo. haha.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Comment

• Oh my goodness! It's a baby crawling! So scary!

Comment

• Oh my goodness! I

Comment

• Hi All, Facing career issues in life? The Feng Shui Culture is offering free consultation for your career with donations on your own freewill. Our Master does not emphasize on how much you wish to donate but The Feng Shui Culture would be keen to help. Be it what your issue is, YOU DON'T LOSE OUT..... call our master for an appointment at 83810358 or email him at: [email protected]

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I did a very stupid thing. I was feeling unwell after a business social trip last year and my family brought me to chinese priests. I went and visit malay priest in mosque with my dad. After 6 months, I was more stable and I started working. One day, I felt very unwell, as if I am going to explode and my voice change, I immediately call one bomoh which my friend recommend. Please note that she has recommended it 6 months ago and I did not trust bomoh. But after visiting all the temples and mosque and I still felt unwell, so I decided to call this bomoh highly recommended by my friend, whom she says is her mum's kampong neighbour and everyone knows him.

When I visit him in his HDB, his grandson did the translation. I thought he was a more of a healer, so he give me water to waste my face, clockwise direction. With this same water, I drank it three times a day and he give me nail and a rock to put it in my wallet as amulet. He remind me not to tell people, as he 'did not want people to know his trade secret'. Before I left his grandson ask whether he knows that his grandfather is a bomoh and I was stunned. The bomoh assured me he retired because of his grandson.

Then, during this period which I drink the water, he also told me to bath myself with water already soaked with my soiled panty. Initially I followed but I gradually stop bathing and drink not as much after I felt well.

I was wrong! I was under his spell and I was having illusions all these time at the office and at home for 6 months. The most stupid thing is I thought I need to see this bomoh again!

He insist on using the perfume and I was too dizzy and under his spell to notice that all these are his doings.

I took the perfume and put on my eyebrow, chin, behind my earlobes, my palms and on my forearms. Things worsened after I apply this perfume. Illusions was very bad and devious thought come into my mind to kill myself as I thought I was a zombie. Cause there was one night I came back from JB and I felt I almost died. I felt the position of my heart changed too, like it dipped abit lower and my heartbeat was stronger, now is very light.

Sometimes, it beats very fast and irregular.

I have thoughts of killing my family too at that time. My brother cannot stand me anymore when I set my bed on fire as I want to commit suicide. When I saw all the insane people there, I woke up.

Now, I am back at home and the doctor says that I'm having schizophrenia.

I am medication too and follow up with the doctor. But my aunt and uncles whom are more alert and savvy than my parents, who do not even know I was behaving irratically all these time, keep on monitoring me when I am around.

There was once, I notice my face become very shady and sip on the tea slowly. My face become exclaimed! I do not behaved in this manner at all as I am very upright.

As I think back, the bomoh's wife kept sitting in front of me. Did he tried to put my soul or body energy to help his ailing wife?!!!!!

I googled it and the perfume he claimed is dead corpse oil!!! Goodness! Have the dead corpse came and replace me in my body?

And I worried it affects my family which until now I'm convinced that they are not la.

I want to slap my fren le lei but she is my buddy and I was the one who asked for the contact number. The thing keep aiming my heart nowadays. How do I stop all these?

It wanted me to kill myself, I believe the spell is not working la, if not it will not ask me go die. but the heart part is very frightening.

Then the bomoh asked me once during the last time i saw him and he gave me the perfume about a coin and the lucky thing is that I did not purchased the coin and he was abit annoyed about it.

I only go temples and churches now. I contemplate mosque cause it helps last year. But, after the bomoh, I do not dare to try any more priest for now.

Anyone knows of this and can tell me what is the solution you all had? I'm too worried to have it repeat second time. help!

Comment

• Anyone knows anything about it? Any comments?

Comment

Working...
                          X