Sharing experience on losing weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chia_emily View Post
    Anyone got any good idea to slim down 20kg in 6 months? I am now 74kg/1.59m and would like to slim to 49kg. But for photoshot, I think 54kg should be quite alright already. Any medical doctors to recommend. However, I do not want to take slimming pills from off shelves and meal replacement. I am thinking Liposuction, pills from doctor and exercise.
    Good old fashioned method of diet and exercise worked for me. I lost 20kg in 6months, I worked with a personal trainer 3 times a week. And not only I look better, I also feel better. I feel more fit now and have no problems walking from Tanglin Mall to City Hall, where previously I get breathless easily just climbing the overhead bridge!

I've tried appetite suppressant pills before, while I did lose the weight, I had terrible side effects from insomia to anxiety attacks due to the increased heartbeats. Plus, I was still flabby though the weight has gone down.

I managed to get abs on my tummy area from diet and exercise, which I never managed to get rid of my flabby tummy from diet pills.

So you may wanna consider getting a personal trainer or join a gym. After all, the cost is about the same as going to a doctor for liposuction etc. You can improve your fitness and health as well.

Comment

• I am just eating cereals during lunch and just crackers every 3 hours, since my schedule don't allow me to prepare a nice food and I also dont want to spend much. I always drink green tea which helping my digestive system. At night since I am at home and have my groceries, I am just eating veggies or a little meat intake for my protein. My exercise is jogging 2 to 3 times a week and the most important of all is sit ups. My friend advice me to start sitting up everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by prettyinpinkie View Post
        I am just eating cereals during lunch and just crackers every 3 hours, since my schedule don't allow me to prepare a nice food and I also dont want to spend much. I always drink green tea which helping my digestive system. At night since I am at home and have my groceries, I am just eating veggies or a little meat intake for my protein. My exercise is jogging 2 to 3 times a week and the most important of all is sit ups. My friend advice me to start sitting up everyday.
        Were almost doing the same activities. But my exercise is swimming and badminton. I'm not too fond of jogging. Then at night I eat only fruits

Comment

• Originally posted by Angie77 View Post
          I lose weight by cutting out carbs for dinner. I still have carbs for lunch but not dinner. I usually go home, grill some meat and make a salad. Have managed to cut down 3kg in 3-4 weeks by doing that.
          Do u exercise as well?

Comment

• I have managed to lose quite a bit of weight over the past one year, went from a L to a M, and now I am having problems with my wardrobe. Most of my existing clothes do not fit me now, too loose.
            One of my girlfriends suggest that i see an image consultant who can provide professional advice on shopping clothes. not sure if I should?
            My sister said her company engaged this image consultant, Connie Ang, from Defining My Style to do some training, and the feedback is good.
            I checked out her website and she's like not bad, looks nice and not too proud. not sure if I should see her?
            I really want an image change cos my body looks much slimmer now and i want to look good nice clothes that suit me.

Comment

• Hey babes!

I just wanna share my weight loss experience with you guys.. I went on my weight loss journey due to being over weight after my pregnancy, a friend of mine introduced me to join a Weight Loss Challenge, cash prize was $1k. All I had to do was to follow a weight loss program, I didn't exercise at all. In the end I didn't win, but I manage to lose 6kg in 2 months!

Check out my results..

Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 31-01-2012, 03:53 PM. Reason: Advertising is not allowed

Comment

• good job!~ I spend few months to slim down from 80kg - 55kg.

Now trying hard to reach 50kg. this last 5kg is so hard as temptation for food is so big and have no motivation to go on.

what is your motivation now?

Comment

• For me, the most effective diet I ever did was no rice/noodle/pasta routine. It's my way of having a low carb diet. I still eat bread but only wheat bread or high fiber bread. Then for my meat, I prepare or buy steamed or soup base foods only. And plenty of fruits and veggies. And also no soda or any juices with preservatives.

It is very hard in my first months but I eventually got used to this kind of eating habit. I felt a lot lighter and my digestion improved. I lose around 3 pounds for 2 months. I was not doing many exercise but I make sure I jog once a week. It's not a fast way to lose weight but it is a safe and healthy way.

Comment

• haha i went to hk for a 5 month internship program. did alot of heavy lifting and didn't eat much (hk food is not so good ). unintentionally lost 10kg!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by seabunny View Post
                      haha i went to hk for a 5 month internship program. did alot of heavy lifting and didn't eat much (hk food is not so good ). unintentionally lost 10kg!!!
                      Wow! 10kg! you lose a lot of weight unintentionally!

Comment

• Can anyone advise me what to do? I'm currently standing at 157cm and weighting 73kg. This is my heaviest. I really want to lose weight but don't know how to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkzblossom_ph View Post
                          Can anyone advise me what to do? I'm currently standing at 157cm and weighting 73kg. This is my heaviest. I really want to lose weight but don't know how to start.
                          have you tried eating less carbs and oily foods?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkzblossom_ph View Post
                            Can anyone advise me what to do? I'm currently standing at 157cm and weighting 73kg. This is my heaviest. I really want to lose weight but don't know how to start.
                            Was there anything that caused the weight increment? You may want to try eating frequent with smaller portions of food for each meal, cutting down eating out and oily stuffs.

Comment

• Hey girls,

The last time I updated, I shared that I lost from 76kg to 68kg in just 3 months.. I am still as obsess over weight loss as I am and I thought I should share with you girls this..
                              I chanced upon this website and I watched a FREE and presentation and learnt some interesting stuff about weight loss and building muscle abs.
                              I bought the e-book and they gave alot of freebies by "The Biggest Losers" trainiers..
                              It that really worked for me.. I went on to lose another 5kg.. And I'm still losing !!! YEAH!! =D

I don't know whether its against regulations to post here, but :
                              Here's the --> website 20016gzzz3tdswehvhk1f44l85.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CC_TRUTHABOUTABS

P.S Admins do remove the link if I am violating any regulations.
                              Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 05-09-2012, 03:37 PM. Reason: Referral link and advertising post is not allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by steffieeee View Post
                                Hey girls,

The last time I updated, I shared that I lost from 76kg to 68kg in just 3 months.. I am still as obsess over weight loss as I am and I thought I should share with you girls this..
                                I chanced upon this website and I watched a FREE and presentation and learnt some interesting stuff about weight loss and building muscle abs.
                                I bought the e-book and they gave alot of freebies by "The Biggest Losers" trainiers..
                                It that really worked for me.. I went on to lose another 5kg.. And I'm still losing !!! YEAH!! =D

I don't know whether its against regulations to post here, but :
                                Here's the website 20016gzzz3tdswehvhk1f44l85.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CC_TRUTHABOUTABS"

P.S Admins do remove the link if I am violating any regulations.

Is this real? Mind emailing me the e-book ?
                                Don't dare to try. Got cheated dk how many times le yet 1kg also nv go down

Comment

Working...
                                X