No announcement yet.

Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those planning a trip to Korea, here's a list of my top ten things not to be missed

1. Visiting the palaces
    2. N Seoul Tower
    3. Cheonggyecheon Stream
    4. DMZ Tour
    5. Lotte World
    6. Shopping
    7. Catching a local performance
    8. Go to a Jjimjilbang
    9. Visit the Nami Island
    10. Jeju Island

I've included a short review for each pale/ activity in a post I did with the link below. Hope this is useful

Top Ten Thing To Do In South Korea | A Juggling MomA Juggling Mom

Comment

• Lotte world and jeju island are my favourite places! Indeed, both are really must go places when you visit Korea.

Comment

• Check my blog for Korea Post ^^
        2 Minutes ...

I just back from Seoul, New sharing on my blog... have a look ^^

Comment

• Babycharlene, you must have enjoyed your Korea trip. Nice hairdo. I read thru your blog and Korea is my favourite country to go. I wish I can stay there for good. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

• Hey ! Thanks for your support ^^
            I really enjoy my trip^^ And really love the country!
            Please have a look now as I updated a nice place in Seoul ^^

Comment

• Hey ! Thanks for your support ^^

Hey ! Thanks for your support ^^
              I really enjoy my trip^^ And really love the country!
              Please have a look now as I updated a nice place in Seoul ^^

Comment

• Dear all, I plan to travel to Seoul in July 2013 & this is my first time to Seoul. Should I stay at Myeongdong or Dongdaemun? My main aim is to shop. Can also please recommend few hotels from these 2 districts? Many thanks

Comment

• wow tebisha, looked like u had fun at Jeju island ^^ I also visited Korea last year Oct, did a solo trip, free and easy for 17 days. Visited more isolated places like Wando, Cheonan, then more city area such as Busan and Seoul. Haha I don't speak Korean so it was kind of fun and scary going around on my own.

If anyone would like some tips going to Korea like Busan free and easy way, I do have some places to recommend.

Comment

• I am heading to Korea in June !!
                    where are the must go sight seeing places? apart from JEJU

Comment

• I am heading to Korea in June !!
                      where are the must go sight seeing places? apart from JEJU

Comment

• Hi ladies! I'm just wondering.. Where is the best area to stay in Seoul? TIA

Comment

• Originally posted by beautymind
                          Sorry, i never post anything before so rather clumsy so i did post above comments wrongly.. cant delete as well.. i think the moderator doesn't let me edit anything (i cant even upload a pic for my profile =.=)

Btw, im planning to bring my family to jeju & seoul from 20-28 April tentatively, praying hard that we will get to see cherry blossoms in full bloom

Most probably will go free & easy as i have done tonnes of research on where to go for sightseeing & eat.. dont like wasting time visiting unnecessary places (souvenir shops) & having lousy meals (yes i did research on famous local eateries/food) so i am really very EXCITED already!!! I realize that most tours never include some nice attractions like N Seoul Tower, Korea House (to see performances), Palaces etc.. And for free and easy, we get to stroll & take our own sweet time exploring places, enjoying the moments.. I'm still arranging the itinerary in details..

April is so near.. Wish me luck!!!
                          20-28 Apr...hmm, I think by then cherry blossoms season will be over already...what I heard is if you go in early Apr, you can see!

Comment

• Originally posted by ***_chan View Post
                            wow tebisha, looked like u had fun at Jeju island ^^ I also visited Korea last year Oct, did a solo trip, free and easy for 17 days. Visited more isolated places like Wando, Cheonan, then more city area such as Busan and Seoul. Haha I don't speak Korean so it was kind of fun and scary going around on my own.

If anyone would like some tips going to Korea like Busan free and easy way, I do have some places to recommend.
                            Wow...F&E for 17 days alone...***'s pretty cool...when u were in Seoul, if you did stay outside until after midnight, was it safe to make your way back to hotel? cos I am worried that if take cab alone at night, not v safe~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by tebisha
                              Sharing my experiences :D
                              Beautiful Autumn in Korea - Day 4 in Jeju [30 Oct 12]
                              ♥ tebisha.com 안녕하세요! 옌팅 입니다! ♥: Beautiful Autumn in Korea - Day 4 in Jeju [30 Oct 12]
                              Thank you dear!

Comment

• i went there by myself first time b4, it was so funny to be there, i like the way they r, haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X