No announcement yet.

Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korea is a very fun place to go. Shopping is fantastic. Great prices can be found for shoes, clothes and handbags, but the retailers speak limited English, and most clothing shops do not have a fitting room. So if you were to get something which doesn't fit nicely, you will have to go back again within 3 days to exchange.

Comment

• Anyone intending to go for korean language program? :D

Comment

• Yes you can easily get around Seoul on your own. Most important is to get a good hotel. We stayed at the Grand Myeong-dong when it was newly opened and having a promotion. Great location and very clean.
        Last edited by AgnesLim; 20-10-2013, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Also don't forget to check out some discount coupons for your shopping if you can read Chinese

http://cn.konest.com/contents/coupon_list.html

Comment

• Hi

I am gg to Jeju in April 2014. Since there are many flight timing and carriers going to Jeju at Gimpo airport, I was thinking to buy the flight tickets only at the airport when I arrive at Gimpo.

I arrive Incheon at 8am, will take the coach transfer to Gimpo. Target to reach Gimpo at 10.30am and then compare and buy Jeju tickets on the spot.

Have anyone tried this method before and how is the outcome?

NamiE

Comment

• Originally posted by AgnesLim View Post
              Also don't forget to check out some discount coupons for your shopping if you can read Chinese

韩巢优惠券 全国×全部|韩国旅游网 韩巢
              Hi

You have used the coupons before? Does it really work with those local restaurants?
              What I mean is the shop owners will recognise the coupons and accept it?

Comment

• Originally posted by olafsnackjp View Post
                Hi

You have used the coupons before? Does it really work with those local restaurants?
                What I mean is the shop owners will recognise the coupons and accept it?

Official Site of Korea Tourism Org.: Discount Coupons

I only used the coupons here before.

more about seoul
                Fun Fun Fun: korea seoul
                more about jeju

Fun Fun Fun: korea jeju
                more about busan
                Fun Fun Fun: korea busan

Comment

• what do you guys buy from innisfree/laneige when in Korea? any products not available in SG?
                  price comparable not? i love how Korean stores give out super lot of samples.. SG wanna get samples damn difficult bahhhs :X

Comment

• I bought innisfree when I was in Korea. I think you should get banilaco instead. It's much better than innisfree. And it has start snowing over there now, so bring more winter wear alright.

Comment

• Anyone know the current Korean Won exchange rate?

Comment

• I feel that free and easy is alright, if you are just going for shopping and eating, but if you are heading elsewhere for sceneries, then its better that you go on tour and let the tour guide bring you around.

Comment

• I m going Korea (Seoul only) in June for 8 days, I know its rather long but I don't want to rush around.
                          This is our 1st trip to Korea and I m gg F&E with my family (Parent, spouse and children).
                          We intend to shop, eat and sightseeing during the trip.
                          We have booked Metro Hotel at MyeongDong, any tips for airport transport?
                          Can anyone share with me their itinerary in Seoul?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• No matter how many times I go, I wont be sick of there!

Comment

• Same here, I will never ever get sick of Korea for its food and shopping. I wish i can stay there! I love their cosmetics so much, I love their clothes so much that if I have a chance to stay there and work, I would have without thinking twice.
                              Charlyn, you can take the airport railway, its quite easy and convenient. From incheon airport, to seoul station, that will take approximately less than an hour to reach.

Comment

• I miss the street food from Korea!!!! And the cheap soju!

Comment

Working...
                                X