Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone studying in SHRI?

anyone studying in SHRI?

my boyfriend is! Taking Curtin Uni's distance learning for Bachelor in Banking and Management, onto his last paper. But not many people study there, and only less than 10 students in a class and sometimes 4 or 5 only.

Comment

Originally posted by bee View Post
      my boyfriend is! Taking Curtin Uni's distance learning for Bachelor in Banking and Management, onto his last paper. But not many people study there, and only less than 10 students in a class and sometimes 4 or 5 only.
      haha so little students only ah? i am interested in taking the bachelor in commerce ( HR ) one....

Comment

chemsium, i'm also interested in the same degree course. but i'm not too sure how recognise this degree course is in HR industry.

Comment

currently taking Cert in HRM @ SHRI

Comment

Hi chemsium, welcome to CC. Can you please do an intro of yourself in CozyLounge soon? Please also take time out to familiarise yourself with the forum's rules when you can.

Comment

haha i not new to CC. just that long time never come in CC already.

Comment

Originally posted by Miaoo View Post
                chemsium, i'm also interested in the same degree course. but i'm not too sure how recognise this degree course is in HR industry.
                hmmm well this degree is awarded by the curtin university.

if u were to compare the degree with local uni degree then of couse local uni degree will be better ....u get what i mean? haha

and for your information , i thnk this degree cover alot on HR which is quite good if u intend to go into HR industry next time.

Comment

Originally posted by chemsium View Post
                  haha i not new to CC. just that long time never come in CC already.
                  I'm aware of that. I should've used different phrasing, haha. Still never too late to tell us a bit about yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie View Post
                    I'm aware of that. I should've used different phrasing, haha. Still never too late to tell us a bit about yourself
                    hahah its ok. no problem.

haha me ah?

erm i am a guy in....early 20s...haha old man already haha....i also dunno what to say hehe....
                    Last edited by chemsium; 11-11-2007, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Hi,

do anyone know how recognised is SHRI cert???

School fee have to pay full or can be installment???

thank you.

Comment

anyone know the address to SHRI??

cos i couldn't it on their website....

and their personnel don't seem to reply to any emails i sent over...

thanks...

Comment

Singapore Human Resources Institute
                          2 Serangoon Road
                          Tekka Mall, Level 6
                          Singapore 218227

its on the site..

Comment

babes

Planning to get a graduate diploma in HRM at SHRI, any idea whether its good?

Comment

I'm interested in their hrm courses. Yes, i have emailed twice to enquiry but no replies from the personnel.

Could blurblur25 share experience on your course? Is it interesting and useful?

Comment

Working...
                              X