Clear All

• Oh dear... Just when i'm in the mood to swap

Comment

• hope you get the swap still dear!
      I was reading product reviews !

Comment

• Ohhhh good news it's back on hun! yay!!! :D

Comment

• i couldnt believe the swapper whom i'm dealing is swaplifting others.

I just send out my package last Fri. suppose to take 14 days to reach US, CA. any idea if i could stop the package towards her? i'm afraid i wont receive my end.

Comment

• same here shan, and i sent a lot of items. i believe she gave me a fake RA number.

Comment

• i swap with a girl fr Philippines on 9th may & she claim that she sent the item on the same date as mine but until now, i still havent rec my item yet normally how long does it take to reach sg fr Philippines

Comment

• I just started swapping on MUA. god. its addictive.

Comment

• i believe that im swaplifting by a mua-er. pls beware of this nick jillaquino i think i dun wanna swap my mu again

Comment

• aye, jillaquino did msg me wanting to swap something >.<

Comment

• pls dun swap with her hun... fr what i know, she had deleted her account. what a cheater

Comment

• yeah. didn't swap. didn't see anything i did like from her list. heng ah!

Comment

• weird. was gonna confirm a swap with a mua-er HailyMac.

asked if she will mind shipping first, the next minute, when i was replying, the user account was deleted.

Comment

Working...
                          X