Anyone into Rollerblading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July: Pmed u

oh btw, i *** that maybe we can gather 4 or 6 people or even more to blade together, cause if 5people wanna learn and only me guiding... i scared all will fall at one time.. so maybe we can go 2 by 2 to guide each other?
    Last edited by dolliepollie; 18-12-2008, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• dolliepollie: i agree. i can imagine the chaos if u teach so many @ the same time so anymore cotters wanna blade too??

Comment

• Last edited by lilfoot; 02-12-2009, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Hi All,

Do you guys take lessons to learn rollerblading? I am interested to learn and what should I look out for? TIA!

Comment

• blank, i took lessons before~ since i wanted to learn to skate properly. i did not complete my 2nd level because it was way too tough for me and bf. skating on one foot was difficult since we have higher level of CG.

with that said, i haven been skating for a couple of months

Comment

• Babyang: Where did u took up the course to learn rollerblading?

Comment

• blank: sorry for this uber late reply. hope it still helps. i took my lessons at bishan park skateline =)

Comment

• My last rollerblading session was long long time ago. Going to plan one soon since i am free...

Comment

• anyone know where to get good deals for rollerblades? ^^

Comment

• How long does you girls leanr before manage to blade on your own?
                      I learn from SO, very fast 3-4 times, i could blade and stand on my own. but somehow too used to him being around or hold my hand now i rather scared blading alone.

Comment

• looking for skating kaki, timing flexible, drop me a pm

Comment

• yeah me tooo,my skates nv touch for so long , its time to let them see the sun

Comment

• Hi, I'm going to blade along ECP this coming Sat (21/11) morning. Wonder if anyone keen to join me?

Comment

• Hi, I'm planning to blade along ECP this coming Sat (21/11) morning. Wonder if anyone keen to join me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowbell53 View Post
                                Just take up rollerblading.. quite happy to have my own pair of roller blades.

After trying for the first time, my whole body ache after that, especially the legs part.
                                Hahas mine too. It's pretty normal for that to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X