Piano Lessons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orangeyjellybeany View Post
    I always see this music school when I'm going to my sister's house in Bukit Timah. it's called My music chamber. maybe you guys can try there
    Hi orangeyjellybeany do you know how much?

Comment

Obvious advertisement!

Comment

Does these Piano Lessons in Yamaha got recitals or whatsoever live performance on stage with a lot of invited guest (sometime in a public place)?

Comment

For the students?- no

Comment

Anyone has attended adult piano classes? which is better? Organ or Piano.
            I have no prior knowledge of music notes at all. Just want to learn for fun

Comment

I am also interested in taking up piano lessons this will be helpful in my music frustrations. I know how to sing but my problem is I don't know any technicals like reading notes and whatsoever. I wanted to join a choir in our church and I wanted to know how to read notes before entering an organization so that they will not have a hardtime on me. I think piano lessons will be helpful and a best not boring way to somehow learn how to read notes.

How much will it be in enrolling to this?

Comment

My sister is experienced piano teacher( home based) located at jurong west.. if u need her contacts pm me..

Comment

just a word of advice people, having a private tutor is so much more better, the attention span they give you and the focus cannot be compared to what you get at run-of-the-mill schools. also, go explore piano shops (shops that specialize in selling pianos) rather then head straight for the more commonly heard of brands like yamaha and cristofori.

Comment

Yes, private teacher is more flexible too. I've been teaching for 3 years and loving my job!

Comment

Hi guys I run a little new webbie for piano in the link below. It's a simple site where piano assignments are readily available. Nothing special about us, just that our staff takes care of both teachers and parents.

Send your details here.

Join Us as a Piano Teacher ? little.piano.lessons

Comment

Definately agree on getting a private teacher to give u the focused attention. I've taken lessons from the music school before and they keep changing teachers, so the rapport with the teacher is lost everytime.

Comment

Greetings!

Cliq is pleased to announce Singapore's first open and transparent online platform that gathers course providers and potential participants to have direct and seamless interactions with one another.

Our Features:
                          - Build up your company's reputation online through reviews and ratings for courses.
                          - Customers promote, rate, and review your courses directly through popular social media.
                          - Manage your company's profile and courses.
                          - Manage payment and course participants.

Check us out!
                          www.cliq.com.sg

The Cliq Team

Comment

I have stopped piano lessons for awhile and keen to learn under a private teacher again.

Any good teachers to recommend what don't charge too expensively?

Comment

i wish to learn too..what are the usual rates for adults? do they even teach adults who are starting from zero?

Comment

I do teach adults piano...
                                yeah I have a few adult students who started from zero.. some with goals in mind some just leisurely.
                                rates normally depends on where you stay... the accessibility part.

Comment

Working...
                                X