Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want to pick up a third language, which language would you learn and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to pick up a third language, which language would you learn and why?

as per above...

I will pick up Malay language as i can easily communicate with ease with my malay friends.

If i have a 2nd choice, i will pick up Japanese language.

Comment

Japanese and Korean.. They sound cool!! Engross in the way they speak in the movie..

Comment

there are just too many to choose from!

for interest, i'd want to pick up french.. or continue with it
        for practical reasons, i'd want to pick up german and japanese
        and for fun, i'd want to pick up korean (for korean dramas!) and spanish.
        haha i am quite greedy.... :p

Comment

i will choose japanese

Comment

I've short stint learning Japanese before.. but not as practical cos u lose the language very easily (unless you appy it)
            Also took Indonesian before, very practical esp its similar to the familiar Malay Language.
            And more recently Thai. I think Thai is a beautiful language, if have the chance i will enrol in the more advance courses!

Comment

fallen-angelz wow you are really quite the linguist eh?

i wanted to pick up japanese for work reasons. cos it's so much easier if i can speak and understand japanese when i travel there for work..

Comment

Japanese... Korean... Then French...

Comment

Took french for awhile. Missed a couple of lessons due to work and then its too difficult to catch up. I am still keen to pick it up again.

Now it seems like, I have to learn html language for work

Comment

I agree with Verena, there are just too many to choose...

I will choose Korean first coz I like Korean series and it's ridiculous reading the subtitles...
                    Then Japanese coz it's useful and perhaps Italian coz it's easy to learn according to my colleagues...

Comment

Originally posted by verena View Post
                      fallen-angelz wow you are really quite the linguist eh?

i wanted to pick up japanese for work reasons. cos it's so much easier if i can speak and understand japanese when i travel there for work..
                      but a master of none..
                      I may take Indonesian seriously but the courses is often very expensive cos demand not as high, compared to Japanese or French etc..

Comment

i would take korean, if at leisure. studied korean level 1 in school last semester, but i think i've returned most of what i'd learnt to my teacher already if given the chance, and time to learn at my own pace, i'd take up intermediate korean. otherwise, i would love to learn french.

Comment

Would be Japanese and for fun, Korean. But i want to try French. It's sound so sexy.

Comment

malay, for easier communication with my patients.

Otherwise, I like to speak French or Spanish.

Comment

Indonesian, out of interest and because there are some people i'd really like to converse with/understand better

Comment

Working...
                              X