• 5th Death in S'pore <<--

This is getting worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by farahdean
      5th Death in S'pore <<--

This is getting worse.
      6 deaths already actually.... sigh!

Comment

• those who are dead are either the very ill or the old, according to the MOH. so build up that immune system!

anyway i'm sick and tired of this whole Sars and Iraq war nonsense, i'm switching off

Comment

• Originally posted by Joce7878
          6 deaths already actually.... sigh!
          What?! Who's the 6th?

Comment

• One friend told me once you've recovered from this disease, your body would be immuned to it. But of course, your body must be in good state initially.

Ay, bombard by so much sars and iraq war news recently.....

Comment

• Originally posted by pandora76
              What?! Who's the 6th?
              yes who?

Comment

yes who?
                Sorry wrong info... thought I heard "6 deaths" on CNA this morning.... must be hearing things... not fully awake yet u see. Sorry!

Comment

Sorry wrong info... thought I heard "6 deaths" on CNA this morning.... must be hearing things... not fully awake yet u see. Sorry!
                  Cheh!!! Joce

Comment

sotong virus at work again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by meow123

sotong virus at work again!!
                      :shout: sotong virus is lethal! joce, stay indoors!

Comment

• 6th death in S'pore claimed the life of a 29 year old!

Comment

6th death in S'pore claimed the life of a 29 year old!
                          Yeah, the designer who flew in sick from China and sparked the nationwide search for the taxi driver. She was already seriously ill when she came back.

And 1 new SARS case reported! *sigh*

Comment

• saw the 9pm NEWS but took a while to be reporetd online. then again no detailed news yet. she's young & this sure points to some new findings...the previous deaths were related to old age/multiple health problem but 29yr old designer sure is young. probably if hers was detected earlier & if she had taken medication overseas when it hit her, she could be on the road to recovery. let's all hope WHO finds the vaccine soon!

Comment

• That's so depressing! I thought the virus is more contained since it has been a few days and no new reports of deaths....but now... Well, at least the number of people getting infected seem to be under control...

Comment

• SGH and KK staff down with the virus.......... 8O

Comment

Working...
                                X