Health Alert - SARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by latte
    My mum asked me last night if we could still take pork.
    Can we?
    Of course we can! The ministry didnt say anything about not being able to consume pork.

Comment

Originally posted by sky
      No you cant, pass it over and that latte of yours too
      Meaning I have to give up my bakuteh now?!! Someone please me !

Sky, no problem, here's your latte

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
        Of course we can! The ministry didnt say anything about not being able to consume pork.
        Okie, latte for you too.

Comment

Okie, latte for you too.
          Me too, please?

Comment

ppie, here you go......

Comment

ppie, here you go......
              hehehe ...

Although a latte is about the last thing I need right now - I'm getting ready to go to bed!

Comment

Oh yah, forgotten different time zone. But caffeine has no effect on me now, I can still sleep like a log even after finishing a cup.

Comment

Oh yah, forgotten different time zone. But caffeine has no effect on me now, I can still sleep like a log even after finishing a cup.
                  Yup, I'm 14 hours behind you ... and honestly, I'd probably be able to sleep too. Sleeping is what I do best! :laugh:

And on a serious note, please girls, be safe and stay healthy!

Comment

Originally posted by autumnheart
                    my dad just told me that Kent Ridge Hall and Prince George's Park of NUS is infected.

8O
                    That's really bad!!! I am 3 minutes away from PGP now *make mental note not to got here for lunch*

Comment

My mum asked me last night if we could still take pork.
                      Can we?
                      what has it got to do with meat? 8O

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
                        thanks meow.....i hope they'll be alright.

Anyway, there's supposedly this concoction of chinese medicinal herbs that will detox your body and build up the body's resistance that lots of pple are buying now. Saw it in the chinese news just now also. A very nice colleague of mine gave me a pack and i boiled it and forced P to drink just now. yeah....i may be overeacting but better be safe than sorry.
                        I heard that some chinese medicine shops were sold out of some of the ingredients of the concoction. They replace it with other things, but wonder if it's still as effective. Everyone is doing all they can to prevent catching the virus. Even a lot of ppl at GNC are asking for Vit Cs.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverie
                          That's really bad!!! I am 3 minutes away from PGP now *make mental note not to got here for lunch*
                          my sis works in PGP area.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamie
                            I heard that some chinese medicine shops were sold out of some of the ingredients of the concoction. They replace it with other things, but wonder if it's still as effective. Everyone is doing all they can to prevent catching the virus. Even a lot of ppl at GNC are asking for Vit Cs.
                            ya....and the more enterprising ones even sell brewed ones in the bottle!

Comment

These people really know how to make use of the situation and make $$$!

Comment

Oh dear!! My mum is going to forbid me going to crowded places this weekend... Still thinking of going down to muji this sat..

Comment

Working...
                                X