Wisdom tooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wads GA and LA??
    Going to AH on monday for my consultation...will the extraction be on the same day or scheduled for another day??

Comment

• anyway...the pain has stopped for the time being (hope it doesn't come back anytime soon again) ... so i won't be extracting my wisdom tooth temporaily

Comment

• me too it went away suddenly

Comment

• you guys should think of extracting your wisdom tooth anyway even though he pain has gone away temporarily ... the longer you delay the extraction, the more damage you'll cause to the tooth right next to the wisdom tooth (if it's a bony impaction). That's what happened to mine. Biggest regret of my life not removing my wisdom teeth earlier. I had to do a root canal.

Comment

• thanks. saw a dentist and said its ok to leave it.

Comment

• I am currently holding onto a referral letter given by the dentist from polyclinic, am suppose to go NDC for my wisdom tooth extraction... Trying to delay until june when my holidays start. I've extracted one wisdom tooth before and i really don't like the feeling...

Comment

• it has been 5 days since my lower wisdom tooth surgery, swolling has gone down.
                but i feel a pulling motion my lower vein, is that normal? like when i tap the undeside on my chin i can feel the vein moving as tho that area is very tight like that.

Comment

• anyone knows if i get a referral from the polyclinic for a wisdom extraction from NDC how long will the waiting be roughly?

Comment

• it depends, on whether the appointments are already filled. they should be able to slot you in within a month.

Comment

• i had my wisdom teeth taken out last week and it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.. not that painful actually.. btw, wad pain would one normally feel? i'm not sure how the pain would be like cos after every few hrs i would take painkillers just in case.. and when will the swelling subside?

Comment

• There was once i wanted to feel how extraction pain felt like and i skipped my first dose of painkillers.
                        I TOTALLY regretted it. I believe i have a high threshold of pain as i don't find tattoos painful and love to rub my blue black wounds.
                        But for extraction, It's like the type of 'tightening' pain that shoots right to your head.
                        You won't want to know how it feels like, safer with the painkillers.

Comment

• I remember I only took one dosage of painkillers. The pain just gone completely.

Comment

• Woah, you girls are brave.

I remember once i've forgotton to take my painkillers when the hour passed... oh my.. it was soo painful. For almost a week, half of my face swelled like i've stuffed bread into my mouth everyday. No appetite to eat, cannot chew too much and iirc i lost 2kgs in 2 weeks.

Comment

• ithink i developed a dry socket. i read on the net and my symptons matchs it - earache. dry sockets occurs when the blood clot dislodges prematurely. sob going back to the dentist soon to see what can be done. the pain is pretty bad.

Comment

• Dewy, better go to the dentist asap. Maybe can apply liquid painkiller (those for external use one) on the painful area... Take care!

Comment

Working...
                                X