No announcement yet.

Amore fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the reply. I encourage all cotters to check with them before signing their package!

Comment

• Hi all, i've got a 10month unlimited power package until about Jan 10th 2012 as im relocating overseas.

You can start early as soon as the package is transferred and you are able to visit any Amore fitness incl T1 and Citysquare that has pool facilities.

Price: 90/mth

sms me at 84449934 if you are interested!!

Comment

• Hi all, i've got a 10month unlimited power package until about Jan 10th 2012 as im relocating overseas.

You can start early as soon as the package is transferred and you are able to visit any Amore fitness incl T1 and Citysquare that has pool facilities.

Price: 90/mth

sms me at 84449934 if you are interested!!

Comment

• Hellow! I'm selling my package too! Too busy and tired after work to go work out =(

What I am having is Amore power unlimited package
          -all classes
          -all outlets
          -usage of gym / pool / steam bath/ swimming pool
          - expiry date 25 Nov 2011

I got it at promo so willing to let it go low... Amore's recently adjusted their prices to 150/mth before GSt and registration.

Interested please email me at [email protected] thanks!

Comment

• Used to be an Amore member a few years ago but lost the motivation to 'exercise'. Am thinking of signing up again but I just realized now it's not an all-women gym????

Comment

• renjitehsmex: it depends on the branch you go amore living (TampinesOne & Citysquare) is unisex. the others are women-exclusive

Comment

• Hi girls,

Anyone go to Amore in Tampines 1?

Wanna go together?

Comment

• Starting to feel the classes @ Thomson a bore, since the reshuffling of trainers/classes. I need new punch but I don’t like to travel out of my comfort zone which is Thomson -_-

Comment

• i am so sian of doing workouts in gym. I have no ideas what workouts I should do in gym. So i signed up for personal training package. My boy, it is so intensive but fun! I love it. It is the first time that I have ever worked so hard in gym. The longest time I have ever worked out in gym is 1 hour and 20 mins!

Although I am not very fat ( actually I am quite slim), I have stubborn fats in my arms and tummy. My personal trainer said *** my arms are so weak. I need to strengthen my arms. Every session, I do push-ups on different materials. So fun!

My butt is so flat. I am working hard to firm up my butt!

I hope that I can see results at the end of my package! :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by sleekblack View Post
                      i am so sian of doing workouts in gym. I have no ideas what workouts I should do in gym. So i signed up for personal training package. My boy, it is so intensive but fun! I love it. It is the first time that I have ever worked so hard in gym. The longest time I have ever worked out in gym is 1 hour and 20 mins!

Although I am not very fat ( actually I am quite slim), I have stubborn fats in my arms and tummy. My personal trainer said *** my arms are so weak. I need to strengthen my arms. Every session, I do push-ups on different materials. So fun!

My butt is so flat. I am working hard to firm up my butt!

I hope that I can see results at the end of my package! :-D
                      i'm also thinking of hiring a personal trainer to customize my fitness regime.
                      need to lose abit of chubbiness and get toned.
                      may i know how much did u pay for a trainer?

Comment

• i paid $90 per session for package of 10 sessions..

today i had personal training..very tiring as usual. After that, i went to meet my fren. she said that i look so radiant! :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by sugaricing83 View Post
                          just wondering if i reserved my slot for a class, but failed to turn up, will it be counted as one class?
                          If you have a limited package, they will deduct one class. If it's the unlimited one, they'll take one day off.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleekblack View Post
                            i paid $90 per session for package of 10 sessions..

today i had personal training..very tiring as usual. After that, i went to meet my fren. she said that i look so radiant! :-)
                            $90 sounds affordable. How long does each session last?
                            So tempted to hire one but i can only work out on weekends due to my work schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by llucidity View Post
                              If you have a limited package, they will deduct one class. If it's the unlimited one, they'll take one day off.
                              shit, i didn't know they practice this! n they dint even inform me when i cancel the class,
                              but there is twice, i booked the class and the girl forgot to record for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by tipsybaby View Post
                                $90 sounds affordable. How long does each session last?
                                So tempted to hire one but i can only work out on weekends due to my work schedule.
                                each session last for one hour. the last 5 mins is stretching....

Comment

Working...
                                X