No announcement yet.

Amore fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone knows if they accept Giro Payments? Really dont wish to charge whole lump sum to CC, and gyms that have giro payments are not exclusively for women. Cos im really interested to join the one at woodlands, does anyone what are the price package like? Does the treatments differ from those paying one lump and giro payment (if have)? Do advice! Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaniel View Post
      Hi I am letting go of my Amore Fitness membership for $110/month.
      Unlimited package and access to all outlets.
      Expiry in Aug 2015.
      For those who would like to try out but do not want to be tied up for too long term for the start. It will be a good consideration for you.

Pls contact me if you are keen.

Comment

• Hi. I'm interested to join Amore. Is their point system more worth it or per month membership? I intend to go 2-3 times weekly. Looking for buddy as well. Most likely town area branch, or somewhere near yishun

Comment

• Hi, I'm looking to sell my Amore package (signed up for 24 months, with 14 months remaining), available for all outlets. Pls drop me a msg if you are interested. Thanks!

Comment

• Hi @dense33 i am interested in your Amore package however i wish to know more of what is inclusive and the price you're planning to sell

Comment

• Hi there, anyone looking at selling your Amore fitness package? I am not familiar with how their packages work but I m probably gg to their classes just one branch (heartland mall) for a max of twice a week. Hope someone is selling! :-)

Comment

• Hi, I'm looking to let go of my membership package, due to work commitments. Unlimited Access to all Classes and Gyms, including the Tampines Outlet.
                Expiry date is on 13 Mar 2017. Looking to let go at $90 per month, transfer fee absorbed by me.
                If you are a new member you will have to pay the joining fee to Amore.
                Please contact me at 91890073 if you are interested.

Comment

• Hi all.. I'm selli my amore package. Validity till oct 2017. Please what's app me at nine-190045-nine for more info.

Comment

• I love to learn dancing. Looking for a partner too with who I may visit the dancing class twice a week in the evening time. Can't we get any discount? I have former friend who used to learn there.

Comment

• Looking for a gym buddy to go for classes 3 times or more a week.
                      Preferably Tampines Outlet.

Contact me pls at 86933955.

Comment

• Hi all.. I'm selling my amore package. Validity till June 2016. Unlimited entry to all outlets, all classes and gyms, you can join a few classes in a day, it is unlimited access.

Bought it for $135 per month, letting go at $100 per month.

If you are a new member you will have to pay the joining fee to Amore.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Comment

• Hi all,

I have a 12 months Amore Fitness Membership for transfer. Amore is good place for ladies to exercise however due to my very busy schedule taking care of my 3 toddlers, i am unable to attend to the classes.

Selling at a very good price: Only $115.7 per month
                          12 months package = $1388 (20% Discount from the current price)

Transfer fee paid by me. However, a joining fee $128.8 is payable to Amore directly if you are not a member.

Membership details:
                          1) Unlimited access for all classes (Zumba, Belly Dance, Yoga, Aqua Aerobics, Energy Sculpt, Stretch fit and more)... at any of the 17 outlets in Singapore including Tampines
                          2) The ONLY female gym in Singapore other than Tampines which is unisex.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Comment

• @sereenegoh, I have pmed you

Comment

• Hi, i would like to sign up for amore at woodlands for their classes. Any feedback? Thanks

Comment

• Wtb : amore fitness membership transfer Anybody selling pls do contact 96690115

Comment

Working...
                                X