No announcement yet.

Baby, You Can Drive My Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup u can. Just have to top up the difference. I remember reading bout it. Lemme try and find the webbie for ya.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/motoring_matte...otoring_vo.htm

Here it is. Click on the OPC section, under Conversion of OPC to Normal car. HTHs!

Comment

• took the words out of my fingertips...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheechee View Post
        Yup u can. Just have to top up the difference. I remember reading bout it. Lemme try and find the webbie for ya.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/motoring_matte...otoring_vo.htm

Here it is. Click on the OPC section, under Conversion of OPC to Normal car. HTHs!
        Thank CheeChee!

I heard over the radio that the ERP is increasing AGAIN!

Comment

• No worries you're welcome.

Sigh.. COE increased too yeah.

Comment

• COE result will be out tomorrow again, as this year the COE quota will decrease (lesser people scrap their car) so maybe dont expect COE to go down.

Comment

• BMW 645i is such a nice car

Comment

• anyone know where to get nice car decals? will be getting my new mitsubitshi lancer late feb/early mar so thinking of decorating it nicely.

Comment

• magicdust congrats on ur new drive!!!

u looking for full car decals or those small ones for a portion of the car? U can find decals in places like Autobacs & McWell. U can even custom make them at bras brasah complex...

Comment

• So just installed a Pioneer DVD car player in his new car... it costs $1700 which i feel is really not worth to buy.. can watch TV/DVD/Radio but the excitment die down after awhile... N the whirlwood brakes, Remus exhast, mugen bodykit.. i personally feel that he is splurging way too much on his car..........

Are all ur SOs like that too?

Comment

• DiorSnow79, SO splurged alot on his car too! so does my dad. in the past before i got together with SO, he never gives a second thought whenever he wanna do soemthing to his car. but after we got together, i told him what's the point of doing it up so nicely? afterall, he just drives to work and back home. hardly stays in the car for long. so nowadays, he doesn't do alot of modifications to it. just the basic stuff like tyres? moreover, he hardly goes track racing nowadays so no need to do up the exhaust and the other stuff, which i'm not so familiar with. that's a good thing. i don't feel good whenever he goes track, i just find it dangerous. oops, abit OT.

how's the new car doing? the fuel consumption?

Comment

• Originally posted by DiorSnow79 View Post
                        So just installed a Pioneer DVD car player in his new car... it costs $1700 which i feel is really not worth to buy.. can watch TV/DVD/Radio but the excitment die down after awhile... N the whirlwood brakes, Remus exhast, mugen bodykit.. i personally feel that he is splurging way too much on his car..........

YES, mine is the same. Over the years, i've been grumbling, and had lots of arguements on these. But I know things won't change, even after years of grumbling. So i look at another way, to make myself feel better. Cars are their toys, woman like us cannot understand their passion for cars. Just like man don't understand why we splurge on cosmetics, nice clothes, branded bags etc etc.

As long as they can afford to do their cars within their spending power , i think is fine. If they are like those who spend too much which exceed their budget and affect their financial status , then it's unhealthy.

Comment

• COE drop so much, its time to buy before the next COE out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiorSnow79 View Post
                            So just installed a Pioneer DVD car player in his new car... it costs $1700 which i feel is really not worth to buy.. can watch TV/DVD/Radio but the excitment die down after awhile... N the whirlwood brakes, Remus exhast, mugen bodykit.. i personally feel that he is splurging way too much on his car..........

DiorSnow sweetie, its normal... even though i do agree that '$$$' spend is way to much. SO getting his new car soon, so he has been removing (aka dekit) items from his car....

And the first thing he is to do when he collect his car.... is to change the new car's RIMS & Tyres... But i told him anything that is cosmetics to the car ... like touchscreen DVD player, etc comes later. Anyway, there's is always something new for them to change for the car

pls check this out--- selling on behalf of SO ... http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=23911

Comment

• agree 150% on this... but i am also guilty because i contribute to 'lup'-ing the car... then again I never complain abt him, he doesn't complain abt me buying makeup! LOL...

Comment

• anyone driving the new honda civic? raves/rants? how's the fuel consumption?

Comment

Working...
                                X