Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the carbon fibre sticker?

Comment

• nope. many on the market will replicate this lk in the form of stickers. which is a much much more cheaper alternative! but stickers has man disadvantages . like peeling, easily damage , does not last long etc.

ours is a genuine laminate.=) over your original parts. like spoiler, side mirrors, bodykits etc!

Comment

• My laminate of my CF spoiler has worn off and exposing the fibres below can you advise what can be done to it? Or do you provide services to repair damages like that?

Comment

• Dubp:

different companies use diff coating for their CF laminate.

So im not very sure how will it turn out if we were to recoat for you. however it is possible , but no guarantee that it will lk as gd as brand new.

you can email me pics of it. so i can see the damage and at the same time determine if its possible, and should be able to quote u too.

[email protected]

cheers

Comment

• Actually, I'm in the car industry also... I'm from Parallel Import, my bf from Honda, cousin from Nissan, buddy from Mitsubishi and some other friends in Toyota..etc

Comment

• Aylathought of joining Agent instead of PI?? At least you can earn more commision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayla View Post
                Actually, I'm in the car industry also... I'm from Parallel Import, my bf from Honda, cousin from Nissan, buddy from Mitsubishi and some other friends in Toyota..etc
                haha wow, thats quite an impressive connection !!

Comment

• Originally posted by cutiepie View Post
                  Aylathought of joining Agent instead of PI?? At least you can earn more commision.
                  Of course! But I've been procrastinating my resume..

And due to the fact that I just passed my license, I'm afraid most Authorised Agents might not employ me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MsRuElf View Post
                    haha wow, thats quite an impressive connection !!
                    Ya, be it in car industry, real estate industry or insurance industry, connections are extremely important..

Comment

• I was from the car industry too... but now resting at home due to pregnancy haha cannot do demo for my MPV ... my BIL is from Honda too... uncles in opel, nissan haha...

Comment

• woah Dubp earn enough already ya, hahaha......... i am still in the industry too. But dont think want to stay long. Very streesful....

Comment

• Ayla : haha . yep truee so at this age... im still building up my connections. haa

Just curious , i suppose when u say ure in the car industry , you are most probably selling cars?

Comment

• Cutiepie: I wish... haha

MsRuelf: Yap I was selling cars but previously doing car loans with DBS too

Comment

• ya i am.... cant find any job give me my pay. To be frank i dont like my job.... hate the rude customer...
                              To me i dont feel that it need connection. Most of my deal are from walk in... if you are a salesperson whatever product can sell too.

Comment

• Cutiepie, iirc, you were selling the 'H' cars. are you still with their authorized dealer?

i love to try selling cars but i can't take car-sales hours

Comment

Working...
                                X