No announcement yet.

Baby, You Can Drive My Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No no.... no more H... am with a so called a well known agent now. hahaha.... I only wrk 15 days a months. NO more long hours like before.

Comment

• Originally posted by cutiepie View Post
      No no.... no more H... am with a so called a well known agent now. hahaha.... I only wrk 15 days a months. NO more long hours like before.
      Cutiepie how to be a agent? How much u earn and somemore u only work 15days a month that's very envy. But any requirement?

Comment

• Actually, once you stepped into car trade, it's rather hard to get out because of its pay and flexible working hours. Of course, there is a price to pay... Unreasonable customers and work stress..

I believe the most basic requirement is to obtain a valid driving license.. Age plays a part and I felt that its always good to start young. Some organisations do not require experience...example: Tan Chong...

Good Luck~!

Comment

• if you look presentable, outgoing... dont really need to have experience. I ever out of this trade for awhilw but i still go back . Haha....
          The pay is definately 5k above. Of course as Ayla mention... there is a price to pay.

Comment

• 15 days a month so nice!!!!

ooh dear!! i see the word 'stress'
            also can imagine all the silly endless bargainings from every kind of buyers & their families

Comment

• what are the requirements? was told girls got to be pretty and how to flirt ?

Comment

• I want to try. Any?

Comment

• is it a must to be pretty to sell car? i would like to try too.. becoz i am in the mist of changing jobs

Comment

Working...
                  X