Anti-bark collar for my doggie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-bark collar for my doggie

Anyone knows where to get such collar for my doggie? i am not looking for those electric shock types but those that gives off ultrasonic or smell....my neighbours, family is really getting pissed off with the dog barking especially when someone comes home..it gets worse when it is middle of the night....i really duno what to do...my mum even ask me to give away which i am unwilling to do so...

is your dog still a young pup? perhaps he/she is scare to be alone or needs attention? you may want to consider sending he/she to obedience training.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatemousse View Post
      is your dog still a young pup? perhaps he/she is scare to be alone or needs attention? you may want to consider sending he/she to obedience training.

not young dog...quite old aredi...7 yr old

Comment

Hi!

have you tried pet lover centre?

One way to stop your dog barking is to distract his attention when he does so. such as play with him or give him a snack. and you need to walk him everyday. sometimes dog bark coz they are too hyper and full o energy. if you tire them out by walking them everyday, less chances of them barking.

Comment

tessalov is right, walk him daily, it seems he has an abundance of energy..

saw victoria stilwell's its me or my dog show.. this is a common problem for dogs. everytime the dog bark,she will make a loud noise to distract the dog, not calling its name but just a loud 'ah-ah', or just use a lout horn to get his attention and bring him away from the door or whatver that interest him. after a few times, the dog seems to get the idea that barking is not right and it will make it get away from that person, and it stop.

HTHs!

Comment

putting on an anti bark collar would not help in long term..
            maybe u shld try other methods like giving him more attention or discipline him..

Comment

Originally posted by gooogal View Post
              tessalov is right, walk him daily, it seems he has an abundance of energy..

saw victoria stilwell's its me or my dog show.. this is a common problem for dogs. everytime the dog bark,she will make a loud noise to distract the dog, not calling its name but just a loud 'ah-ah', or just use a lout horn to get his attention and bring him away from the door or whatver that interest him. after a few times, the dog seems to get the idea that barking is not right and it will make it get away from that person, and it stop.

HTHs!
              Hi!!

sounds like an interesting show. which channel is this program on? or is it a dvd?

I watched caesar milan before, quite good but cant bear to be so fierce to my dog

Comment

Working...
              X