Latest Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Movie Reviews

In Singapore, one of the biggest entertainments has GOT to be movie watching.

So watch, post and tell us all about it babes!

Last show I watched was "Get Smart".

Anne Hathaway is gorgeous!
    And there IS such a thing as a sexy geek!

Watch it if you love looking (and marveling) at the latest technology, babes busting crimes and Dwyanne "The Rock" Johnson's Rock hard abs!

I guarantee you 2 hours of laughter.

Comment

agreed with cara! Get smart =
      But my SO thought it was lame
      All my pent up stress disappeared into the thin air!

Comment

My last movie was GET SMART as well.... I find it ok .. so so only, it did not give me a WOW after movie feel.. abit stupid stupid one...... will give it 7 out of 10... how about the Zohan show.. is it good??

Comment

Zohan is also a bit the lame & humourous kind. I'll definitely watch Get Smart too.

Comment

How's the Incredible Hulk?

Comment

incredible hunk is nicer than Get smart in my opinion.. Incredible hulk is more action pact .. but i find Iron Man nicer than Incredible Hulk.. hehe...

Comment

incredible hulk was way way nicer than the hulk. my bf and i think it's better than the iron man. there's more action and emphasis, it made my heart jumped and i was much into the movie than iron man. =D

haha, different people have different opinions!

kungfu panda is super hilarious! my friend said zohan was a total waste of time but she won it on 987 and watched with shan and her friend haha. there wasn't free popcorn too and she was so upset. okok digress digress

Comment

most recent movie was 21.. abt the game blackjack..

find it alright.. & it's quite long more than2 hrs... . will be watching WANTED by angelina jolie.. looks nice..

Comment

Originally posted by xnana View Post
                    incredible hulk was way way nicer than the hulk. my bf and i think it's better than the iron man. there's more action and emphasis, it made my heart jumped and i was much into the movie than iron man. =D

haha, different people have different opinions!

kungfu panda is super hilarious! my friend said zohan was a total waste of time but she won it on 987 and watched with shan and her friend haha. there wasn't free popcorn too and she was so upset. okok digress digress
                    haha! You are so adorable xnana! Thanks for your review! Was contemplating between the incredible hulk and zohan for my staurday night out with SO. After your reviews, I know what to do already! Thanks!
                    I LOVE Kungfu Panda!!! Absolutely adorable!

Comment

10 Promises with my dog..

touching..

Comment

I like kungfu panda too! I love the computer graphics and animations...It's brillantly done.

Comment

Heh I'm a movie whore... here's my worth.

The Hulk: This time around you get not 1 but TWO ugly green things.. Great for action pack lovers.. The hulk battles with a nemesis similarly built (if not stronger) than himself.. Marvel addicts will love this.

kungfu panda: Anything with Jack Black is F-U-N-N-Y. Watch how he stupidly and clumsily conquers his biggest enemy...And the Master in the movie is actually a turtle and they aptly name him "Master Wu Gui".

You don't mess with the zohan: Another funny production by Happy Madison. Lame, Crappy and Funny. Adam Sandler talks in a weird,hard to understand middle eastern accent and in a way,this show is about the funny side of racisicm..watch it for Sandler's "Extra large package" and ridiculous kung fu moves..He never seems to die!

Comment

I've watched Kungfu Panda,10 Promises with my dog and Incredible Hulk.. They were good! Money well spent!

Comment

I watched 10 Promises with my dog yesterday. Very touching .. and lots of weeping going on in the cinema. Remember to bring tissue papers while watching.

Comment

Working...
                              X