Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husband Had Affair - What Happened Next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of the times women dont wanna divorce their unfaithful husbands because of their kids. They are the one who gave birth to them and they would definitely have a stronger emotional attachment to them. Guys make mistake because sometimes they either think with their d.ick or with their non-existent brains!

Comment

• hmm, i guess its also a case whereby the lady falls in love as time passes. as for men, they tend to fall out of love. in constant search of those young nubile things..

maybe its highly due to the fact the guys value appreciates when they get older and for ladys, we simply have terms of old hag used more often than bachelorette..

in anyways, the attachment with the kid is probably one of the main factors that makes the woman more forgiving.. and i guess some of you here are kinda definite that you will divorce him if your other half strays. but then again , hen emotions come into play can you really do so? certain circumstances might change your mind, wouldnt it?

Comment

• such things can b complicated

Comment

• Originally posted by aixuan86 View Post
          How to know whether a guy having affair? From sms? I check and no sign
          sound him out, look out for unusual stuffs etc
          sometimes will give out a hint or two..
          sometimes woman's 6th sense does works too..

is it guys tend to delete sms after they read or msg?
          Last edited by blushingbaby; 08-03-2009, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aixuan86 View Post
            How to know whether a guy having affair? From sms? I check and no sign
            Or he suddenly becomes 'more busy' with meetings, family etc.

Followed by either he treats you worst or there are those that treats you better becos he feels guilty!

Whatever it is if one strays, that only means he dont respect you anymore. If you truely love a person you would not want to hurt them.

Well if the roles are reverse, will he forgive you? I dont think so!!!!!

Besides how can you forget such things? You'll end up living in fear that he'll do it again all your life. Not a good way to live, emotional stress is known to lead to cancer! And chances are he'll do it again. Leopard never changes it's spots.

Comment

• A woman's sixth sense is very accurate. We are very sensitive and will notice men's affections or attitudes toward us changing. This is a good time to find out what is wrong with him - it may not always be an affair.

Comment

• i totally despise men who 1)have affair, 2)don bring home the bacon, 3)not good to their wives, 4)combi of 2) & 3).

Men should work and bring home money, if no money, dont talk so loud and demand this and that from your wife who supports the family. My dad falls under 4).

Comment

• i agree.... to top it up, these days, many married old men (meaning >50 years old) get involve with young girls outside. what are these men thinking? they really think these young girls out there love them for their charm and oozing charisma?? they want your money! your cpf!! duh!

Comment

• Originally posted by ohaj View Post
                    i agree.... to top it up, these days, many married old men (meaning >50 years old) get involve with young girls outside. what are these men thinking? they really think these young girls out there love them for their charm and oozing charisma?? they want your money! your cpf!! duh!
                    Sigh... Man & their bloody ego, they still think they have charms but still rely on the blue pills isn't it. Go Chinatown, see a lot of old men with walking stick then the girl next to him only 30+, I was like "Can you still perform?" It's so bloody gross, serve them right because of all these woman, then in the future, nobody want to take care of him.

Comment

• when these men grow old next time with all their money cheated and they come crawling back to their families... and their children refuse to support them financially because they can't forgive these "fathers" for what they have done... who is in the wrong again?

sigh...

Comment

• Originally posted by ohaj View Post
                        when these men grow old next time with all their money cheated and they come crawling back to their families... and their children refuse to support them financially because they can't forgive these "fathers" for what they have done... who is in the wrong again?

sigh...
                        Of course the men fault, cos they single-handly destroy the family. When got ditch, they come back to say the kids need to support them. What theory

Comment

• erm...of cos i would forgive him cos love will always forgive any mistakes but i will be fearful if he goes out late in the night

Comment

• Men don't need to stray at night or weekends. Most of the straying husbands I know meet their lover during office hours, sometimes they'll even take leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by suki_desu View Post
                              Men don't need to stray at night or weekends. Most of the straying husbands I know meet their lover during office hours, sometimes they'll even take leave.
                              Now, this sentence is frightening me.

Comment

• ya and i heard over radio that, lunch time enough already to stray

and that time saw the ch5 show? there's this talk about affairs etc and this family (not chinese though) said their dad v caring etc, go home on time etc and never did they expect him to have a woman outside

Comment

Working...
                                X