Family Outing Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi mummys,

I have a 7week+ newborn and hubby and I would like to bring her out with us for dinner where the eatery is baby-friendly.
    Any recommendations pls?

Comment

Royce Kids Gym Fun Play

For kids 6 months - 12 years

$10 for 1 Hour Freeplay!

Annual membership at $50!

Tel no : 67201111

I'm gg later!

Comment

There are 2 cafes with playgrounds at Turf City.

Scrumptious! - the play area is indoor. Food's pretty good. (if I remembered correctly, the are closed on sundays).

Sol Playground - http://www.solplaygroundcafe.com/ContactUs.aspx

Comment

Riders cafe is quite fun!

The kids get to see horses close up and walk around surroundings which has lots of green and empty fields.

U need a car to drive in though, as it looks like one of those untouched places in Singapore.

Got some pictures here.

http://www.edunloaded.com/parenting/...t-bukit-timah/

Comment

Children friendly places/restaurant :
            Ikea
            Globe Trotters is close I think

Places for kids:
            West Coast Park,
            Jacob Ballas Children's Gard
            Indoor playgrounds

Can check out this link for indoor playgrounds

Comment

Pasir ris farm

can bring kids go there ,fun!

Comment

Hello!

I'm planning a family outing on the second weekend of June. After looking at various choices, still decided to go back to visiting Sentosa, and it's been quite a few years since my family went to Sentosa. I happened to chance upon this promotion on Sentosa Play Pass that allows visits to 13 attractions with a day play pass. There's a few other type of passes and there's 60% off now. I'm kinda tempted by it since it's quite a good deal. Have anyone tried this before? Do share experience

Comment

Probably quite common/overrated but I think sentosa can be quite fun for kids too.
                  Agree with mydaisy ^above.

My boyfriend and I brought his niece there a week ago. Used the sentosa play pass so it' cheaper/more value.
                  Carmen had a lot of fun, she liked the luge and the interactive cineblast the most.

I also find that voluntary work can be a great way to bond.

Comment

Children Photography Specials

Hey mommies, we have some SPECIAL DISCOUNTS going on now for Children Photography - newborns, family etc! Why not add some memorable photos to your family event? Like us at Min Photography | Facebook to stay updated of all Special Discounts and Offers! We have just given out 5 FREE Photo sessions!!

Comment

garden by the bay!

Comment

Port of Lost Wonder in Sentosa
                        My daughter, 3 years, has been there 4 times since they opened. Suitable for kids from 2-6 years.

Ca take a look at what's inside in this review, Port of Lost Wonder, Sentosa Island | A Juggling MomA Juggling Mom

Comment

Port of Lost Wonder in Sentosa
                          My daughter, 3 years, has been there 4 times since they opened. Suitable for kids from 2-6 years.

Ca take a look at what's inside in this review, Port of Lost Wonder, Sentosa Island | A Juggling MomA Juggling Mom

Comment

Amazonia @ GWC, theres a café inside! Polliwogs too! Parents can run ard w their children, and it's tiring but fun! It will make a lot of bonding for sure!

Comment

Sorry to crash in, but can the kind mummies or daddies here help me with this survey? Thanks!
                              Rental of Toddler's winter wear Survey

Comment

Adventure Cove but not for new-borns though

Comment

Working...
                                X