No announcement yet.

Malay/Muslim weddings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assalamualaikum to all.. Im a BTB 2018.

Im contemplating to decide on this top choices:
    - Farah Diana Catering & Wedding Services
    - Irmaya Wedding Gallery
    - Wedding By LQ
    - Cahaya Nanie Wedding Services

To each of them has their pros and cons.
    I believe marriage is once in a lifetime, but having a tight budget too doesnt helps much for me to choose which that i have actually wanted in the very place.
    Anyone who can give me your personal reviews about their particular wedding services on either of the options i have stated down.

I hope im not too late as i know that most BTBs have already started planning 2-3 years in advance..

Comment

• Originally posted by Txtxlovee View Post
      Assalamualaikum to all.. Im a BTB 2018. Im contemplating to decide on this top choices: - Farah Diana Catering & Wedding Services - Irmaya Wedding Gallery - Wedding By LQ - Cahaya Nanie Wedding Services To each of them has their pros and cons. I believe marriage is once in a lifetime, but having a tight budget too doesnt helps much for me to choose which that i have actually wanted in the very place. Anyone who can give me your personal reviews about their particular wedding services on either of the options i have stated down. I hope im not too late as i know that most BTBs have already started planning 2-3 years in advance..
      Hi dear! I'm looking for someone who might be keen to take over my package from Eternity Weddingz. I know it's not in yr list but no harm checking them out! You can search their fb page. I bought their package for $16,800 for 1000pax. Catering + decor + freebies (Eg. DJ, gubahan trays, wedding cake, candy corner). A pretty good deal! Paid deposit of $1000 but willing to let go for $850. If you are keen to find out more, I can send you the package list. You can email me at [email protected]

Comment

• Hi ladies Im a 2017 BTB.. I've booked Isabella By Monie Ming as my chosen bridal and im really excited with all the pretty pics in their fb. Just wanna ask if anyone have any reviews on them? Ex brides who engaged them mayb coz none of my friends engaged them??

Comment

• Originally posted by hidnrdn View Post
          Hello pengantin(s)-to-be

Due to some venue rules constraints, i’d like to sell off my kompang package by Akrab, at S$200 deposit which has been paid, for the same price.

Let me know if you’d like to take over it please.

Thank you so much!
          Hi babe... when is your wedding date? Coz i asked them.. they were full on my date. Sob..

Comment

• Salam all BTBs! Alhamdulillah my wedding last month went smoothly. Here are the vendors I booked:

Marriage Prep Course: SPMC
            Catering, deco, dulang deco: Farah Diana Catering Services (FDCS)
            Bridal, photography: Bridal Concept
            Emcee: MIS Entertainment
            Venue: Nee Soon South CC
            Cake + Cupcakes tier: Little's Spatula
            Tok Kadi: Ustaz Nuzhan (Not really a vendor lah hahaha but I know some BTBs curious to know more about some Tok Kadi also)
            Berkat, bunga rampai, sireh darah & sireh junjung: Liza's Dessert & Favours
            Cards: Done by my friend
            Henna: Zazeekart

If any of you all are considering the above vendors or have booked these vendors, and want a review of them, I gave quite a detailed review on my blog: https://ilmseekingbride.wordpress.co...dors-reviewed/

If you have any further queries on these vendors or if you want to know the price I paid for any of those packages you can let me know in the comments section in that link!

For those who are planning a combined wedding, I have about 3 sample itineraries that I can share with you, drop your email in that link as well. I don't think I'll be visiting this forum as often anymore.

Take care ladies and all the best for all your wedding prep! xx

Comment

• Hi BTB/ex-BTBs, I will be having a mixed race combined wedding on Dec 2017. My dream wedding is to Nikah in a mosque with desserts and sweets and only relatives and close friends but however my father told me he would not attend my wedding. I have yet to book anything yet as I am still looking for a airconditioned venue that's able to host 600pax (FH-350, mine-250). I will not be engaging any bridal services as I have a friend that's a make up artist that's willing to help out (will be giving her angbao). Caterer wiser my FMIL is looking at Anis&Din but they are unable to caterer for venue at Hort Park. So the choice is only Rose Catering which I read from some blogs that they are able to cater for Hort Park. For decorations I am actually planning with one of my friend that's an ID student to DIY my own pelamin, keeping it minimal and decent. Currently I am still searching for wedding cards, berkats and photography. Am just wondering if what I mentioned above is sufficient for a combined wedding and would you suggest for videography on the day itself? Thanks in advanced!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrshmllw View Post
                Salam all BTBs! Alhamdulillah my wedding last month went smoothly. Take care ladies and all the best for all your wedding prep! xx
                Heyy.. congrats on your wedding!

Comment

• Originally posted by HxA View Post
                  Am just wondering if what I mentioned above is sufficient for a combined wedding and would you suggest for videography on the day itself? Thanks in advanced!
                  Videography is a personal preference.. my personal opinion is that it's not necessary but some ppl like having it to remind them of their wedding ceremony. As for me, i prefer to have a few good photographs that I can frame up at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by withlovetulips
                    Hi girls, previously I posted saying I want doulath wedding but after getting their quotation for the number of pax im inviting, mcm tak worth it. so I guess i'll give it a pass. sedihnyeee but it's ok. anws do you girls have recommendation for deco + caterer? for 300 pax wedding btw. Thanks in advance girls! xx
                    You might wana try nazreen catering babe

Comment

Assalamualaikum to all.. Im a BTB 2018.

- Irmaya Wedding Gallery
                      - Wedding By LQ

I believe marriage is once in a lifetime, but having a tight budget too doesnt helps much for me to choose which that i have actually wanted in the very place.
                      Anyone who can give me your personal reviews about their particular wedding services on either of the options i have stated down.

I hope im not too late as i know that most BTBs have already started planning 2-3 years in advance..

I heard Cahaya nanie is not bad. Im a BTB 2018 too.! and I don't think ure too late. im still looking ard too

Comment

Assalamualaikum to all.. Im a BTB 2018.

- Irmaya Wedding Gallery
                        - Wedding By LQ

I heard Cahaya nanie is not bad. Im a BTB 2018 too.! and I don't think ure too late. im still looking ard too

Comment

• Originally posted by SuhailahSuhaimi View Post

I'm taking Wedding By LQ, went to their recent food tasting event and the food were delicious. When is your wedding btw? I'm a 2018 btb inshaa allah. Have you book your bridal yet?

Comment

• Hi ladies. I need your help.

Due to unforeseen circumstances my wedding is being called off.
                            My package for 500pax is $9,500 and I've paid $3540.

Catering & Deco Included. Caterer is very reputable.
                            Looking for someone to take over, no need to even pay me anything.
                            Just the balance to the respective vendors. ($5,960 for 500pax).
                            However note that you can takeover only if you're getting married in 22nd January 2017. (Yes theyre inflexible just because they want me to pay the cancellation fee.)

Anyone up for it?

Siapa yang dah saving tu abeh nak kahwin cepat2, pls consider. hee hee. Contact me at 8332 8141

Comment

• Hi Ladies,

I'm a btb207.. wedding is set on September next year.. and frankly speaking I haven't even booked anything yet.. we want it simple.. about 200pax..

any recommendations?

Venue: preferably MPH or events area

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by btb2017 View Post
                                Hi Ladies,

I'm a btb207.. wedding is set on September next year.. and frankly speaking I haven't even booked anything yet.. we want it simple.. about 200pax..

any recommendations?

Venue: preferably MPH or events area

Thank you

Cahaya Nanie just opened Dondang Sayang which caters to 200 pax only. You might want to check them out.

Comment

Working...
                                X