No announcement yet.

Malay/Muslim weddings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Anybody knows how much is comel wedding deco n jannah daun packages price?? Or maybe juz their deco only??

Comment

• Originally posted by btb2017 View Post
      Hi Ladies, I'm a btb207.. wedding is set on September next year.. and frankly speaking I haven't even booked anything yet.. we want it simple.. about 200pax.. any recommendations? Venue: preferably MPH or events area Thank you
      Just saw on IG that Vynella has a $5000 package for 200 pax.Can try and ask them but i think you'll have to find your own venue.

Comment

• Hi BTBs

Firstly congratulations in advance.

Need a car for your big day?
        Audi A43.2l for charter @ very affordable price with no hidden/extra charges.

3 packages available.
        3hr package: $188 (suitable for ROM, without deco)
        5hrs package: $288 (without deco)
        Exclusive 8hrs package*: $450

Inclusive of:
        -*wedding car deco (choice of colour is subject to availability, and few types of bears to choose from)
        - Driver
        - Petrol & Carpark/cashcard charges

Add only $80 for car deco (for 3hrs and 5hrs package)

Need it for 2 days? Special price of $750 nett for 2 days use!!

Car is also available for disposal on hourly basis.

For enquiries, whatsapp Hannan @ 92471084.

Comment

• Hi,any latest reviews on Doulath Catering?

Comment

• http://forums.cozycot.com/forum/life...07#post4665207

Hi, I'm a 2018 BTB and am doing a combined wedding. Can I have some samples of the itineraries that you have? You can email them to [email protected]
            Thanks much!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrshmllw View Post

Your majlis is combined or separate? If combined, I have some sample itineraries from the previous BTBs here, and I can share with you my own itinerary too. One of the samples they specified for the groom side and bride side. You can email me [email protected]
              if your majlis is at two different venues then sorry, can't help you. the itineraries I have don't include the bertandang part.

Hi, I'm a 2018 BTB and am doing a combined wedding. Can I have some samples of the itineraries that you have? You can email them to [email protected]
              Thanks much!

Comment

• Hi hi all, I am a Chinese lady with a Muslim partner and is likely to be a 2018btb, insya allah.
                We are planning to have a combined wedding, with some traditional Chinese ceremony in the morning and the wedding reception in the afternoon.

My bf is quite lost about all the malay custom and ask me to just research. I have been reading many blogs and forum, thanks everyone for all the inputs.
                At first I thought of doing the wedding reception at HortPark but realise it might not be ideal because of the location and the need to do all other parts of arrangement on my own.
                Managed to find The Landmark hotel having a wedding package at $38++ with min 150 pax. I tried to find some review on this but can't really find anything.

Anyone has any comments and advice if it is good?

Comment

• Originally posted by purplehairband View Post
                  Hi hi all, I am a Chinese lady with a Muslim partner and is likely to be a 2018btb, insya allah. We are planning to have a combined wedding, with some traditional Chinese ceremony in the morning and the wedding reception in the afternoon. Managed to find The Landmark hotel having a wedding package at $38++ with min 150 pax. I tried to find some review on this but can't really find anything. Anyone has any comments and advice if it is good?
                  Your bf shouldn't just dump the whole job on you, that's not very nice. Make sure you drag him to every single vendor meeting ok. I had dinner buffet at the Landmark before. Let's just say I wasn't impressed. Not sure if their wedding spread is any different. There are alot of other options okie, you still have some time to go through them before deciding

Comment

• Originally posted by withlovetulips
                    Btw i didnt know planning a wedding can be this overwhelming.. wedding in jan 2018, and the only thing ive booked is my bridal. Hope im not late Btw any other 2018 btbs planning for 300 pax wedding? Now looking for deco + catering, sooo stressful hahaha. And dearest btbs & ex-btbs, anybody tried hasibuan catering before? Cant seem to find many reviews about them.
                    Hi!i'm a jan 18 bride too!hehe but i'm doing the usual 1000pax thing.You can try Farah Diana,Cahaya Nanie,Vynella,Doulath.I can say im a kiasu bride cos i've booked all except bridal!haha as in i've booked all major vendors.Because some were nice enough to give me 2016 price.Also I didnt want 2017 to be a stressful year for me.Just want to concentrate on collecting $$$.haha Good luck babe!

Comment

• Originally posted by purplehairband View Post
                      Hi hi all, I am a Chinese lady with a Muslim partner and is likely to be a 2018btb, insya allah. We are planning to have a combined wedding, with some traditional Chinese ceremony in the morning and the wedding reception in the afternoon. My bf is quite lost about all the malay custom and ask me to just research. I have been reading many blogs and forum, thanks everyone for all the inputs. At first I thought of doing the wedding reception at HortPark but realise it might not be ideal because of the location and the need to do all other parts of arrangement on my own. Managed to find The Landmark hotel having a wedding package at $38++ with min 150 pax. I tried to find some review on this but can't really find anything. Anyone has any comments and advice if it is good?
                      Hi,alhamdulilah.congrats on the upcoming wedding. Anyways my brother is having his wedding there soon. During xmas weekend actually.If you dont mind waiting haha i can give you a review after his wedding.But so far planning wise,i would say The Landmark wedding planners are really kind and meticulous. If you're doing for alot of guest,i suggest country club perhaps.Like SCC or OCC.

Comment

• Hi, can someone tell me more about the bunga pahar, sirih junjung and dara thingy. Ive read about it but still confuse over it. Does that mean both groom and bride side of pelamin need to have all 3 on each?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxa View Post
                          Your bf shouldn't just dump the whole job on you, that's not very nice. Make sure you drag him to every single vendor meeting ok. I had dinner buffet at the Landmark before. Let's just say I wasn't impressed. Not sure if their wedding spread is any different. There are alot of other options okie, you still have some time to go through them before deciding
                          Hi, I would loved to drag him along with me but he is being posted overseas for work and will likely come back once or twice a year. I am hoping to get the vendor details sorted out and get him to go for any testing or signing of package together. I was thinking of hotel because it is more like all-in-one since they got the venue, food, flower deco and dais. haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by nurulll View Post
                            Hi,alhamdulilah.congrats on the upcoming wedding. Anyways my brother is having his wedding there soon. During xmas weekend actually.If you dont mind waiting haha i can give you a review after his wedding.But so far planning wise,i would say The Landmark wedding planners are really kind and meticulous. If you're doing for alot of guest,i suggest country club perhaps.Like SCC or OCC.
                            Hi, I don't mind waiting till December, would really appreciate if you can do a review after that I thought I was being really kiasu to start looking around now. haha

Comment

• Salam ladies,

I am a 2017 BTB, In Shah Allah, getting married on the 2nd December 2017. I have yet to book anything thus far. Am I in trouble? Hahah. I just wanted to know has anyone attended a marriage preparatory course from Art Of Marriage. Kindly share your experience. Secondly, has anyone attended or held a wedding at The Grassroots Club by Muslim Delights & Wedding Services. Do share your experience. I was thinking of doing a combined wedding there, the price is $19k for 1000 pax inclusive of everything except for Bridal and Photography. Lastly, if anyone has any wedding itinerary and also wedding checklist to help all the BTBs who are so relek kueh like me, do email them at [email protected]. I feel like I am so way behind time but I hope I get to book my vendors by December.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noor Shafeekah View Post
                                Salam ladies, I am a 2017 BTB, In Shah Allah, getting married on the 2nd December 2017. I have yet to book anything thus far. Am I in trouble? Hahah. I just wanted to know has anyone attended a marriage preparatory course from Art Of Marriage. Kindly share your experience. Secondly, has anyone attended or held a wedding at The Grassroots Club by Muslim Delights & Wedding Services. Do share your experience. I was thinking of doing a combined wedding there, the price is $19k for 1000 pax inclusive of everything except for Bridal and Photography. Lastly, if anyone has any wedding itinerary and also wedding checklist to help all the BTBs who are so relek kueh like me, do email them at [email protected]. I feel like I am so way behind time but I hope I get to book my vendors by December.
                                Hi dear, initially I wanted to take Muslim Delights at grassroots but tak jadi and we kind of regretted because we are finding for a venue now. And I heard their December slots are fully booked. So you may want to ask them if they are available on your date. (:

Comment

Working...
                                X