No announcement yet.

Malay/Muslim weddings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, I've been reading this thread ever since before my partner & I planned for marriage. We only had roughly 10mths left to book what we need for our combined wedding & budget was 20k. So far Alhamdulillah Allah has eased our urusan2 for e preps. Just wanna share with u guys how we managed to book these within 2-3mths: Catering+Venue+Decor+Pelamin+Berkat : Muslim Delights @ The Grassroots Club for 16k for 600pax. (Researched others too but ended up gg to expo to book with them as they were having promo that day. Might change e berkat though to something that we want. Ooo & yes, besides bridal room, they also provide family room perfect for those with grannies or atuks. A few days ago we recce e place & it's not too bad.) Bridal: Lulu Alhadad Bridal. (Since it's a one day event, we just need to rent 1 sanding baju & make up for e whole event. Suprisingly affordable $888 for 4hrs make up, 1 couple baju & flower bouquet, & i added $200plus for morning nikah makeup. Duit kipas is 150. Best thing is, that package can let u choose even the exclusive ones without any extra charge!!) Been e-mailing other bridals like Ishq & WithLoveYumi (their makeup super lawa hor!) but its beyond our budget. Sobs.. Baju Nikah: Raffiey Nasir. Currently they're having promo $550 for a customised couple outfit. Slots running out fast so hurry!!!! (Been researching on made-to-measure baju nikahs & fanurly is one of them. Out of budget too so..TET IT'S OUT!! My fren bought her nikah dress at geylang & a guy colleague tailormade his own baju nikah at a shop in geylang & both of them costs about 200plus each..whutt?!!! & then alhamdullillah my fren shared RN's promo post, & guess wad? We booked a slot with them & made payment on e same day i enquired them (Of course after discussing with my fiance). Photography: Fiance's cousin is a freelance photographer. Took his $900 package which incl. one day service, unlimited edited & non-edited photos, photobook (instead of album, this is more like magazine style), foc outdoor shoot on same day. Again, the cheapest that I've asked around. Hee!! Looking into khairhenna or adornedsg & some others for henna. Btw anyone has a recommendation on which marriage course yg ade more to the Islamic side mcm make Nabi punye stories as an example? Yeap e main ones are settled! I know, looka budgetty right? We even got time to lepak2 rilek2 after tunang when our wedding is exactly a year later. Surprisingly it was not stressful & Alhamdulillah, really, from e bottom of our hearts. Coz all these promos came at the right time. Good luck to u BTBs all! "Set your intentions right & Insya'allah, He will ease your urusan. Amin."

Comment

• Originally posted by purplehairband View Post
      Hi hi all, I am a Chinese lady with a Muslim partner and is likely to be a 2018btb, insya allah. We are planning to have a combined wedding, with some traditional Chinese ceremony in the morning and the wedding reception in the afternoon. My bf is quite lost about all the malay custom and ask me to just research. I have been reading many blogs and forum, thanks everyone for all the inputs. At first I thought of doing the wedding reception at HortPark but realise it might not be ideal because of the location and the need to do all other parts of arrangement on my own. Managed to find The Landmark hotel having a wedding package at $38++ with min 150 pax. I tried to find some review on this but can't really find anything. Anyone has any comments and advice if it is good?
      Babe, you can try signature bridal perhaps? Maybe they can plan your wedding & offer suggestions since they are familiar with both Chinese & Malay weddings? Not sure what they can do but when reading ur post, this came to mind.

Comment

• Hi Ladies,

Any reviews on Wedeco Wedding? Anybody had experiences with them before??? Help...

Looking for a company that has a forte for Customised and thematic Wedding.. Any suggestions?
        Kecikz87
        Cozy Rookie
        Last edited by Kecikz87; 14-10-2016, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Hi BTBs..

I am looking for someone who is keen to take over my package Basic Decor Package worth $2888 (Void deck/MPH only). Got this package promo @expo event..

I've made a deposit of $500 to the vendor. I'm letting it go @ $300 within this year...
          Package Inclusive of the following:

-12 feet Dias (designed by ISs Wedding Designs)
          -Chandelier on Dias only
          -Bride table, reception table, cake table, DJ table set up (table top & skirting only)
          -Buffet table set up (table top & skirting only)
          -Ceiling decorations (10 scallops)
          -Fresh flowers on guest and bride's table
          -20 round table covers plus 160 chair covers
          -10 potted plants (palm trees)
          -Walkway carpet 10metre (red/ black) with arch choice of 2 colours only

If you are interested you may inbox or email me : [email protected]..

Thank You

PS: Just to let you know this vendor able to cater to your dream wedding deco design..
          tweety123
          Cozy Rookie
          Last edited by tweety123; 15-10-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Salam girls. Just would like to check what's the normal rental cost for MPHs and if you girls know of any around either Chua Chu Kang? Thank you in advanceeee.

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I contracted Anggun by Mastura for my wedding and here is my honest review regarding their service.

I visited their road show at Seletar Country Club last year, and was quite impressed with their offerings. They provided samples of the food, had a fashion show, and everything looked very big and reputable. I went down to their office and met up with Mastura. The office was very beautiful and impressive as well. They showed me all the mood boards that they have done of past weddings - where they will have sketches, concepts exploration, cloth samples, colour swatches etc. She gave us a rundown of the schedule should we engage them, eg. 4 months before the wedding, come down for a discussion and discuss with Creative Director on the decor, 2 months before the wedding - trial makeup and fitting etc. Furthermore, Mastura agreed to allow me to customize my own dress at no extra cost. I showed her a picture I saw on Instagram and she agreed. We were very impressed and decided to take up their full package - which includes, venue, food, 1 outfit, berkat etc.

After engagement, these were some of the things I experienced.

Slow replies and no meetings scheduled
              We started to get very nervous about it when they didn't contact us about any meetings at the 4 month mark. There was simply no emails, no text, whatsoever. Whenever we texted them, their replies were slow and sometimes ignored, we had to text them multiple times to get a response. Of course we started to get nervous, and instead we SCHEDULED OUR OWN MEETING to come down to their office and discuss. I thought this was simply ridiculous, aren't they the wedding planner and should be planning our dates and schedule? Of course, the "Creative Director" was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly asked for early payment
              We already had a contract stating that we will make 2nd payment exactly 2 months before the wedding date. However, 3 months before the wedding date, Mastura sent me a Whatsapp, asking me to make the 2nd payment immediately - saying she needed the funds to secure the venue. I thought this was very suspicious and ridiculous. Can't they use their OWN FUNDS first? If the venue had requested for payment 3 months prior, then perhaps the contract should be modified for future packages then! The contract stated 2 months, so how can you go back on the contract and ask for payment early? What is the point of a contract then? After I refused to make early payment and stated the legal functions of a contract, then she relented.

2 months to wedding - no meetings scheduled
              The parents were getting nervous. They had not contacted us for the 2 month meeting or shown us anything as they said they would. We have NO IDEA what the design and decor looks like, NO IDEA what the berkat looks like, NO IDEA what the dress looks like. Again, we invited ourselves over to their office for the meeting. They had absolutely nothing to show except for a wireframe chart of the seating. There was NO MOOD BOARD, NO DECOR IDEAS, NO DRESS. Basically all we did was go through the details again.

1 month to wedding - we invited ourselves over to their office AGAIN
              1 month to the wedding and they haven't contacted us to have us come down to the office. Seriously, they really don't want us there. 1 month and we still have no idea what the decor is going to look like. Of course I've sent them inspiration photos, they said OKAY, but then haven't told me their ideas or vision. There is absolutely ZERO communication with the client regarding decor. I had to ask them about the make up trial and dress, and only then did they schedule a session with the MUA for me and let me try on the dress. We noted that we wanted lace ribbons for our berkat, however we were told that due to the lack of time it cannot be done. If they had known how much time it is required to prepare for a wedding, why didn't they chase me for designs earlier?

Dress was absolutely the wrong colour
              They had taken measurements on a piece of paper, and I clearly saw her writing that the dress should be in BLUSH PINK. The dress finally came out in CHAMPAGNE. Okay, not exactly what I wanted. Mastura even had the cheek to joke "Doesn't it look EXACTLY like the dress you wanted?" Yeah... NO. The dress was about 6/10 of my expectations, but I am not exactly a Bridezilla so I was okay with the colour. Anyway, I had gone to a Chinese bridal studio and rented a white dress in case my Plan A failed - which it kinda did.

4 Days to Wedding
              The schedule they did for the wedding was very rough and sketchy at best. Only stated times for guests to be seated, cake cutting time, photo taking time etc. No minor details. For example, what time should I arrive, where should I be, where should the groom be, what time should registration be open? Nope, no schedule at all. I had to do it myself. What's the point of a wedding planner, really? I think this should've been their job since they are the "wedding experts". 4 Days to the wedding - AND I HAVE NO IDEA how the dais look like, how the decor looks like. We invited ourselves to their office again, and Mastura showed me a rose gold cloth. She also showed me a sketch of the pelamin and some in-progress photos of one of the backdrop pieces. Why wasn't this shown to me earlier? What if I absolutely hated it? 4 days before the wedding - there is no way I can say I don't like it right? There's no time to change anything. Everything was done without my approval. They just expect you to trust their taste. Sorry but taste is subjective. On the wedding day, it's going to be a surprise for me as much as it is for my guests. Wow....

Wedding Day
              When I arrived at the hall, it was the first time I have seen the decor. It was not as bad as I had expected, I was pretty easy with the design as long as it had rose gold. The fairy lights wasn't what I had in mind though, but of course, what can I say about it? It's done. The event proceeded. The beef carving station and roti kirai station was not up when the guests were invited to start their meal. We were promised that they would be up for the first wave of guests (which included all 100 of my relatives and friends) and it would be first come first served. The food was not topped up. There were empty trays. My bridesmaids offered to help them but they refused saying "It's not your job". But they were doing such a bad job - and then they are refusing help! People were asking if there was any rice etc. They were basically understaffed and undertrained. The woman in charge of the whole wedding, is in fact, herself preparing food. What does that tell you about their management?

Basically we were quite disappointed with how the wedding services turned out. Some of my friends asked if the roti kirai came in the end and made jokes about it. I felt that our contract was not really fulfilled to our expectations and at $58++ per pax, it is not very cheap.

In the end, it all led to me compromising on all my requirements simply because there wasn't enough time - which is their fault since they didn't update me on anything!

TLDR;
              1. Absolutely no client input and discussion regarding design of decor and dress. Basically all you can do is show them reference pictures, they do it and you accept it whether you like it or not.
              2. They won't arrange meetings for you to come down to discuss your event.
              3. Their planning is sketchy at best.
              4. They are very unresponsive to emails and Whatsapp messages. (And I made extra note to text them during working hours)
              5. A lot of empty promises made - don't be fooled by their mood boards around the office. They are all for show.
              wonderjellybean
              Cozy Rookie
              Last edited by wonderjellybean; 24-10-2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Hi dear. For henna i book with khairhenna. My sister just had her wedding in Sept. Her henna is also with khairhenna. All thanks to me, coz i saw her work at ig, so i decided to just book her.
                Originally posted by Fieyanoid View Post
                Hi all, I've been reading this thread ever since before my partner & I planned for marriage. We only had roughly 10mths left to book what we need for our combined wedding & budget was 20k. So far Alhamdulillah Allah has eased our urusan2 for e preps. Just wanna share with u guys how we managed to book these within 2-3mths: Catering+Venue+Decor+Pelamin+Berkat : Muslim Delights @ The Grassroots Club for 16k for 600pax. (Researched others too but ended up gg to expo to book with them as they were having promo that day. Might change e berkat though to something that we want. Ooo & yes, besides bridal room, they also provide family room perfect for those with grannies or atuks. A few days ago we recce e place & it's not too bad.) Bridal: Lulu Alhadad Bridal. (Since it's a one day event, we just need to rent 1 sanding baju & make up for e whole event. Suprisingly affordable $888 for 4hrs make up, 1 couple baju & flower bouquet, & i added $200plus for morning nikah makeup. Duit kipas is 150. Best thing is, that package can let u choose even the exclusive ones without any extra charge!!) Been e-mailing other bridals like Ishq & WithLoveYumi (their makeup super lawa hor!) but its beyond our budget. Sobs.. Baju Nikah: Raffiey Nasir. Currently they're having promo $550 for a customised couple outfit. Slots running out fast so hurry!!!! (Been researching on made-to-measure baju nikahs & fanurly is one of them. Out of budget too so..TET IT'S OUT!! My fren bought her nikah dress at geylang & a guy colleague tailormade his own baju nikah at a shop in geylang & both of them costs about 200plus each..whutt?!!! & then alhamdullillah my fren shared RN's promo post, & guess wad? We booked a slot with them & made payment on e same day i enquired them (Of course after discussing with my fiance). Photography: Fiance's cousin is a freelance photographer. Took his $900 package which incl. one day service, unlimited edited & non-edited photos, photobook (instead of album, this is more like magazine style), foc outdoor shoot on same day. Again, the cheapest that I've asked around. Hee!! Looking into khairhenna or adornedsg & some others for henna. Btw anyone has a recommendation on which marriage course yg ade more to the Islamic side mcm make Nabi punye stories as an example? Yeap e main ones are settled! I know, looka budgetty right? We even got time to lepak2 rilek2 after tunang when our wedding is exactly a year later. Surprisingly it was not stressful & Alhamdulillah, really, from e bottom of our hearts. Coz all these promos came at the right time. Good luck to u BTBs all! "Set your intentions right & Insya'allah, He will ease your urusan. Amin."

Comment

• Hi dear. For henna i book with khairhenna. My sister just had her wedding in Sept. Her henna is also with khairhenna. All thanks to me, coz i saw her work at ig, so i decided to just book her. And i find her price is reasonable also. Try to check her out. Her work is really awesome.
                  Originally posted by Fieyanoid View Post
                  Hi all, I've been reading this thread ever since before my partner & I planned for marriage. We only had roughly 10mths left to book what we need for our combined wedding & budget was 20k. So far Alhamdulillah Allah has eased our urusan2 for e preps. Just wanna share with u guys how we managed to book these within 2-3mths: Catering+Venue+Decor+Pelamin+Berkat : Muslim Delights @ The Grassroots Club for 16k for 600pax. (Researched others too but ended up gg to expo to book with them as they were having promo that day. Might change e berkat though to something that we want. Ooo & yes, besides bridal room, they also provide family room perfect for those with grannies or atuks. A few days ago we recce e place & it's not too bad.) Bridal: Lulu Alhadad Bridal. (Since it's a one day event, we just need to rent 1 sanding baju & make up for e whole event. Suprisingly affordable $888 for 4hrs make up, 1 couple baju & flower bouquet, & i added $200plus for morning nikah makeup. Duit kipas is 150. Best thing is, that package can let u choose even the exclusive ones without any extra charge!!) Been e-mailing other bridals like Ishq & WithLoveYumi (their makeup super lawa hor!) but its beyond our budget. Sobs.. Baju Nikah: Raffiey Nasir. Currently they're having promo $550 for a customised couple outfit. Slots running out fast so hurry!!!! (Been researching on made-to-measure baju nikahs & fanurly is one of them. Out of budget too so..TET IT'S OUT!! My fren bought her nikah dress at geylang & a guy colleague tailormade his own baju nikah at a shop in geylang & both of them costs about 200plus each..whutt?!!! & then alhamdullillah my fren shared RN's promo post, & guess wad? We booked a slot with them & made payment on e same day i enquired them (Of course after discussing with my fiance). Photography: Fiance's cousin is a freelance photographer. Took his $900 package which incl. one day service, unlimited edited & non-edited photos, photobook (instead of album, this is more like magazine style), foc outdoor shoot on same day. Again, the cheapest that I've asked around. Hee!! Looking into khairhenna or adornedsg & some others for henna. Btw anyone has a recommendation on which marriage course yg ade more to the Islamic side mcm make Nabi punye stories as an example? Yeap e main ones are settled! I know, looka budgetty right? We even got time to lepak2 rilek2 after tunang when our wedding is exactly a year later. Surprisingly it was not stressful & Alhamdulillah, really, from e bottom of our hearts. Coz all these promos came at the right time. Good luck to u BTBs all! "Set your intentions right & Insya'allah, He will ease your urusan. Amin."

Comment

• Salam girls.

Wanna ask about how necessary it is to engage a pak andam.

I've heard how people said that the bride is always well dress but the groom looks like "selekeh" just bcos nobody help to dress/groom to his best look.

Another thing is, some people also said that it is not really worth it since pak andam will only touch up the groom's face and adjust his outfit a lil here and there.

I am just confuse even though i know i want my htb to look at his best on th wedding day.

Besides that, does anyone has any contact for pak andam?

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderjellybean View Post
                      Hey everyone, I contracted Anggun by Mastura for my wedding and here is my honest review regarding their service. I visited their road show at Seletar Country Club last year, and was quite impressed with their offerings. They provided samples of the food, had a fashion show, and everything looked very big and reputable. I went down to their office and met up with Mastura. The office was very beautiful and impressive as well. They showed me all the mood boards that they have done of past weddings - where they will have sketches, concepts exploration, cloth samples, colour swatches etc. She gave us a rundown of the schedule should we engage them, eg. 4 months before the wedding, come down for a discussion and discuss with Creative Director on the decor, 2 months before the wedding - trial makeup and fitting etc. Furthermore, Mastura agreed to allow me to customize my own dress at no extra cost. I showed her a picture I saw on Instagram and she agreed. We were very impressed and decided to take up their full package - which includes, venue, food, 1 outfit, berkat etc. After engagement, these were some of the things I experienced. Slow replies and no meetings scheduled We started to get very nervous about it when they didn't contact us about any meetings at the 4 month mark. There was simply no emails, no text, whatsoever. Whenever we texted them, their replies were slow and sometimes ignored, we had to text them multiple times to get a response. Of course we started to get nervous, and instead we SCHEDULED OUR OWN MEETING to come down to their office and discuss. I thought this was simply ridiculous, aren't they the wedding planner and should be planning our dates and schedule? Of course, the "Creative Director" was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly asked for early payment We already had a contract stating that we will make 2nd payment exactly 2 months before the wedding date. However, 3 months before the wedding date, Mastura sent me a Whatsapp, asking me to make the 2nd payment immediately - saying she needed the funds to secure the venue. I thought this was very suspicious and ridiculous. Can't they use their OWN FUNDS first? If the venue had requested for payment 3 months prior, then perhaps the contract should be modified for future packages then! The contract stated 2 months, so how can you go back on the contract and ask for payment early? What is the point of a contract then? After I refused to make early payment and stated the legal functions of a contract, then she relented. 2 months to wedding - no meetings scheduled The parents were getting nervous. They had not contacted us for the 2 month meeting or shown us anything as they said they would. We have NO IDEA what the design and decor looks like, NO IDEA what the berkat looks like, NO IDEA what the dress looks like. Again, we invited ourselves over to their office for the meeting. They had absolutely nothing to show except for a wireframe chart of the seating. There was NO MOOD BOARD, NO DECOR IDEAS, NO DRESS. Basically all we did was go through the details again. 1 month to wedding - we invited ourselves over to their office AGAIN 1 month to the wedding and they haven't contacted us to have us come down to the office. Seriously, they really don't want us there. 1 month and we still have no idea what the decor is going to look like. Of course I've sent them inspiration photos, they said OKAY, but then haven't told me their ideas or vision. There is absolutely ZERO communication with the client regarding decor. I had to ask them about the make up trial and dress, and only then did they schedule a session with the MUA for me and let me try on the dress. We noted that we wanted lace ribbons for our berkat, however we were told that due to the lack of time it cannot be done. If they had known how much time it is required to prepare for a wedding, why didn't they chase me for designs earlier? Dress was absolutely the wrong colour They had taken measurements on a piece of paper, and I clearly saw her writing that the dress should be in BLUSH PINK. The dress finally came out in CHAMPAGNE. Okay, not exactly what I wanted. Mastura even had the cheek to joke "Doesn't it look EXACTLY like the dress you wanted?" Yeah... NO. The dress was about 6/10 of my expectations, but I am not exactly a Bridezilla so I was okay with the colour. Anyway, I had gone to a Chinese bridal studio and rented a white dress in case my Plan A failed - which it kinda did. 4 Days to Wedding The schedule they did for the wedding was very rough and sketchy at best. Only stated times for guests to be seated, cake cutting time, photo taking time etc. No minor details. For example, what time should I arrive, where should I be, where should the groom be, what time should registration be open? Nope, no schedule at all. I had to do it myself. What's the point of a wedding planner, really? I think this should've been their job since they are the "wedding experts". 4 Days to the wedding - AND I HAVE NO IDEA how the dais look like, how the decor looks like. We invited ourselves to their office again, and Mastura showed me a rose gold cloth. She also showed me a sketch of the pelamin and some in-progress photos of one of the backdrop pieces. Why wasn't this shown to me earlier? What if I absolutely hated it? 4 days before the wedding - there is no way I can say I don't like it right? There's no time to change anything. Everything was done without my approval. They just expect you to trust their taste. Sorry but taste is subjective. On the wedding day, it's going to be a surprise for me as much as it is for my guests. Wow.... Wedding Day When I arrived at the hall, it was the first time I have seen the decor. It was not as bad as I had expected, I was pretty easy with the design as long as it had rose gold. The fairy lights wasn't what I had in mind though, but of course, what can I say about it? It's done. The event proceeded. The beef carving station and roti kirai station was not up when the guests were invited to start their meal. We were promised that they would be up for the first wave of guests (which included all 100 of my relatives and friends) and it would be first come first served. The food was not topped up. There were empty trays. My bridesmaids offered to help them but they refused saying "It's not your job". But they were doing such a bad job - and then they are refusing help! People were asking if there was any rice etc. They were basically understaffed and undertrained. The woman in charge of the whole wedding, is in fact, herself preparing food. What does that tell you about their management? Basically we were quite disappointed with how the wedding services turned out. Some of my friends asked if the roti kirai came in the end and made jokes about it. I felt that our contract was not really fulfilled to our expectations and at $58++ per pax, it is not very cheap. In the end, it all led to me compromising on all my requirements simply because there wasn't enough time - which is their fault since they didn't update me on anything! I highly discourage anyone to engage their services. TLDR;
                      1. Absolutely no client input and discussion regarding design of decor and dress. Basically all you can do is show them reference pictures, they do it and you accept it whether you like it or not.
                      2. They won't arrange meetings for you to come down to discuss your event.
                      3. Their planning is sketchy at best.
                      4. They are very unresponsive to emails and Whatsapp messages. (And I made extra note to text them during working hours)
                      5. A lot of empty promises made - don't be fooled by their mood boards around the office. They are all for show.
                      oh no!! i chose them as my decor vendor. ???? is the decor up to your expectations babe? i do have certain things i wanna include for the decor. reading your review about them makes me kinda worried haha. and about the early payment glad you stick to the contract cause i dont think its right to do that. reflects on their professionalism. but alhamdullilah you dont have to deal with it now. Anddd congrats on your wedding! ????

Comment

• Originally posted by st0beri View Post
                        Salam girls. Wanna ask about how necessary it is to engage a pak andam. I've heard how people said that the bride is always well dress but the groom looks like "selekeh" just bcos nobody help to dress/groom to his best look. Another thing is, some people also said that it is not really worth it since pak andam will only touch up the groom's face and adjust his outfit a lil here and there. I am just confuse even though i know i want my htb to look at his best on th wedding day. Besides that, does anyone has any contact for pak andam? Thank you!
                        Like you, I was in doubt on whether to hire a pak andam or not since he would only touch up the face and wear the samping for the groom. After much consideration, I hired one for my upcoming wedding. I dont want my partner to look pucat or selekeh on that day. I hired Hafeez Jefri (FB: cakap pasal kawin) and for a one day event, I was quoted $2xx which i think is reasonable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nurul J View Post
                          oh no!! i chose them as my decor vendor. ???? is the decor up to your expectations babe? i do have certain things i wanna include for the decor. reading your review about them makes me kinda worried haha. and about the early payment glad you stick to the contract cause i dont think its right to do that. reflects on their professionalism. but alhamdullilah you dont have to deal with it now. Anddd congrats on your wedding! ????
                          My friend hired Anggun also and she shared with me her difficulties working with them. Good luck babe and be very firm with them!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeangrey View Post
                            Like you, I was in doubt on whether to hire a pak andam or not since he would only touch up the face and wear the samping for the groom. After much consideration, I hired one for my upcoming wedding. I dont want my partner to look pucat or selekeh on that day. I hired Hafeez Jefri (FB: cakap pasal kawin) and for a one day event, I was quoted $2xx which i think is reasonable.
                            You're making me considering for it now! Wouldn't want the bride to be so on point and the groom looking so berminyak and tak terurus. Do you know of any other contacts?

Comment

• Hi everyone. I recently got engaged this Aug and insyallah will be choosing my flat this Dec!! I still am waiting for him to propose (we only decided to get engaged after talking about it). I plan to get married in 2018 and on my side there isnt much guests about 300 guests. My tunang will do on his own side also for 1000 guests. We are looking to use the same bridal/catering packages. Anyone has any advice or recommendations? Thanks a lot.xoxo

Comment

• Originally posted by Nurul J View Post

Hi dear, thank you so much.

Since you have already engaged Anggun by Mastura, I hope that my review can help you in dealing with them. Just make sure that you are firm and INSIST on seeing the decor / designs to make sure you really like them. I hope your experience with them goes better!
                                wonderjellybean
                                Cozy Rookie
                                Last edited by wonderjellybean; 24-10-2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X